Chapter 5: Whore.

"On one team it's Kuroo, Bokuto and Y/N

"On one team it's Kuroo, Bokuto and Y/N." Daichi said. "On the other it's me, Ushijima and Oikawa."

"Wait, we don't have a setter?" You pointed out.

"I can set for this game." Kuroo encouraged.

"Oh great! You're all here!" Hanyu interrupted, waddling into the gym with a grand smile on his chubby cheeks. "Shall we start?"

____________-=🏐=-____________

Hanyu blew the whistle, Oikawa with the ball at the other side of the net. It was him to serve first..

He tossed it up and ran at it, jumping and smacking it over to the other side. It pummelled in your direction, you going to raise your arms to receive but fought against it and swiftly stepped to the side and out of the way.

"Out." You smirked, the ball smacking over the line and rolling away.

"Nice call!" Bokuto cheered.

"I guess I'm a little bit rusty." Oikawa made up an excuse on the spot, scratching the back of his brown locks. "Haven't played in a couple weeks."

Next it was Bokuto to serve, him hitting it to the other side and Daichi received it up high, Oikawa running and setting the ball to Ushijima who powerfully smacked it into Kuroo's block and it managed to slip through, but you tumbled and received it up near the net, Bokuto smashing it to the floor on the opposite side.

You all shared a high five and continued playing.

As time went on, sweat cascaded across everyone's skin as the match got more intense.

It was the second set and the score was 23-24, your team losing by one point. But you'd won the first set, the score as 27-25

Ushijima had the ball tossed to him and he spiked to powerfully over the net, the ball springing from Kuroo's hands as he tried to receive it but it went behind him and into the air. You sprinted after it as fast as you could, jumping over a bench that was located at the side of the gym and you swung your wrist to smack it back onto the court. Because you hit it while you were mid air, you landed on your side and crashed your ribs into the wooden floor and slid slightly.

"Y/N! Are you okay?!" Bokuto yelled out with concern in his tone.

"Connect it!" You screamed back, wincing but raised to your feet and bolted back on the court. Kuroo ran under it and set it over to Bokuto who smacked it but was completely shut out by Oikawa and Ushijima.

"Damn." You growled.

"That was impressive chibi-chan." Oikawa smirked. "Shame it wasn't finished off." He glanced to the two other boys and they looked down at their feet awkwardly.

"Piss off, Oikawa." You rolled your eyes and turned away from him. "Come on let's win the next one."

"What an intense game!" Hanyu clapped his hands excitedly like a little child. "Have a break, guys!"