Chapter 21: Remember.

"What the fuck!" You yelled, pushing yourself away and flopping off the side of the bed, landing with a thud on the wooden floor

Oikawa's eyes snapped awake from the ruckus and sat up, but instantly reached for his head which ached just as much as yours did.

He squinted his eyes, trying to figure out what was going on.

"DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH ME?!" You instantly screamed out bluntly once you both locked eye contact, nausea filling your body from the situation and your hangover.

"The fuck?! No!" Oikawa denied frantically. "Of course I didn't!"

"Hey Hey! Why are you both screaming..?" You and Oikawa rapidly looked over at the voice, Bokuto sprawled out on the floor, previously being fast asleep.

You exhaled a small sigh of relief, flopping your face into the mattress from where you sat on the floor.

"What happened..?" You mumbled into the soft fabric.

"I remember everyone leaving to go home, but you didn't wanna climb the stairs so you crashed here." Oikawa hazily explained. "Why Bokuto is here too... I have no idea."

"I don't remember shit.." you sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose as you looked up.

"Neither do I.." Bokuto chimed in, still lying on the rug across the room.

"Hold up.." you sharply inhaled and snatched your phone from the ground, checking the time and date. "WE HAVE THE FUCKING TOURNAMENT!"

"Oh my god.." Oikawa stopped for a few seconds before shooting out of bed, Bokuto also jumping to his feet. Everyone rushed around in a panic, knowing they were without a doubt going to be late.

"Hold up.. where's Kuroo?!" You quickly scanned around to check he also wasn't sleeping on the floor somewhere.

"I don't know.. call him or something!" Oikawa huffed, throwing on a t-shirt and joggers, shoving his stuff into a bag.

You called him and held the phone to your ear, your other hand gripping onto the hair on your scalp. It vibrated a couple times before it eventually answered.

There was a brief awkward silence before anything was said, Oikawa and Bokuto still rushing about around you.

"Hello..?" You heard Kuroo's voice, it being laced with a morning husk with evidence he'd just woken up.

"Bro! Where are you?!" You spoke quick and anxiously.

You could sense the hesitation. "Um.. I-" he stammered, you hearing the background noise of him getting out of a bed and rushing around.

"Are you in your dorm room?" You asked in a rush, trying to organise a plan in your head as you spoke to him. He once again hesitated.

"I'm.. Uh-"