Chapter 10: TikTok.

"You got TikTok?" Oikawa scrolled through his phone at the end of volleyball practice, everyone sitting around on the floor and talking to one another

"What?" You looked up from your phone.

"TikTok?"

"Of course I have TikTok." You scoffed sarcastically. "I'm TikTok famous."

"Mhm definitely." He hummed and rolled his eyes. "How many followers you got?"

"Like, seven." You laughed proudly. "I don't post anything though."

"Wow that's sad." He smirked.

"What do you mean it's sad!?" You furrowed your eyebrows, sitting up from lying on your stomach. "It's not like you are TikTok famous!"

"I wouldn't say I'm famous." He laughed. "But i definitely have more followers than you."

"How many then?" You squinted your eyes and stuck out your bottom lip. He scrolled his thumb across his phone screen and loaded up his account, twisting his wrist so that you could see the screen.

"How the fuck do you have 32K?!" You snatched the phone from his hand and looked at it closer to make sure you weren't seeing things.

"Dunno." He shrugged. "You jealous?"

"You don't even post anything interesting." You scrolled through the videos. "It's only because you have a nice face."

"Oi!" He whined. "Wait? Did you say I have a nice face?" He chuckled, you feeling your cheeks warm up out of embarrassment.

"Shut the fuck up." You handed the phone back and stood up, noticing a smirk on his face. "Stop smirking like that."

"Like what?" He continued, his voice slow and teasing. And pissing you off..

"Don't test me, shit face."

"I thought you said I have a nice face?" He teased.

You swiftly scooped up a volleyball that Bokuto had been messing around with in his palms, throwing it directly at Oikawa's face but he raised his forearms to block it.

"You'll have a broken face when I'm done." You growled.

_____________-=🏐=-___________

The next day you strolled out of class with Suga, talking casually with each other.

It had been a couple weeks since you and the rest of the team caught Suga and Daichi making out in his car, both of them finding it a bit awkward when facing everyone again, especially with the slight teasing that was coming from you, Bokuto, Oikawa and Kuroo.

At the time they weren't in an official relationship but after talking it through they decided to become boyfriends, you and the team being completely supportive of the new couple.