Chapter 1: Ukai.

"Ha! You're getting old!" Keishin teased brutally, you and your family sitting at the dinner table at your grandfather's house

"Shut up, you're like 40 something." You motioned at him playfully with your hand, an offended scowl planting on his face.

"I'm only 26!" He frowned, crossing his arms over his chest.

"And I'm only 19!" You retaliated, him rolling his eyes and running his fingers through his dyed, blonde hair.

"Whatever." He huffed.

"Shut up you two and eat." Ikkei interrupted, your mother, Namika, laughing at yours and Keishin's bickering.

It was the evening before you moved into your dorm at your new university, Ōkami Academy, which was mainly well known for its sports science programmes and wide range of sport curriculum. You and your family decided to spend time with each other before you had to drive yourself there the next morning, your new dorm being a few hours away and closer to the centre of Japan.

"What's the name of the uni again?" Keishin questioned, taking a bite out of his food.

"Ōkami Academy."

"That's where Suga and Daichi are going." He thought out loud, nodding in approval.

"Who?" You inquired.

"Two boys from Karasuno that I coach on the Volleyball team." He said, and pointed at you with his chopsticks. "I think you'd get along well with them."

"Maybe." You said with a mouthful of food.

"Is there a volleyball team?" Ikkei joined the conversation.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure it's in the sports curriculum, but I don't think there's anyone on the team." You shrugged.

"You gonna join, shortie?"

"Probably." You glanced to him. "If other people do anyway. Can't really play alone." You chuckled sarcastically.

_____________-=🏐=-_____________

"Take care of yourself, baby girl." Namika tucked a stray piece of H/C hair behind your ear, the tears already dripping from her eyes.

"I will." You smiled kindly, hugging your mum's torso tight.

You turned to the similar looking men, one just much older. Keishin put your last bag into the back of your car and walked to you alongside Ikkei.

You hugged your grandfather and he looked down to you, ruffling your hair playfully. "See ya in summer, kiddo."

"Will do." You gave a fun two finger salute then switched your attention to your blonde uncle.

"Are you crying?" You teased, noticing the salty tears that his eye lids tried to hold back during the goodbye.