Chapter 9

I woke up the next morning and found a note on my nightstand. It looked like a scroll with a strange blue glowing seal. I jumped out of bed, grabbed the note, and began to read.

Dear miss Eva

The king has summoned you to the throne room.

Agatha

After reading the note, I hurried to put on my cloths on and ran out the door, and began walking to the throne room. When I arrived, I was greeted by two guards who nodded at me and opened the door to let me in.

I walked into the room and found the king sitting on the throne, and standing in front of the king was William. I walked forward and bowed to the king before speaking.

"your majesty, you asked to see me?" I asked. The king nodded and stood up.

"Yes I have asked for you and William's company because I want you both to know how important it is that Isha is stopped. If she succeeds in creating another amulet like the Coeur De Chakra, she will be unstoppable. It is now your duty as holder of stones to stop her plans before it is too late." He paused to signal to two servants to come forward before continuing.

"I had my blacksmiths make something for you and William to protect you during your journey. If you will follow them, they will show you what they've made. The blacksmiths carried us into two small rooms.

A mannequin was waiting when I entered, the blacksmith following behind me. Hanging on the mannequin was what looked to be armor. After several minutes of trying to put the armor on with the help of the blacksmith, I was able to look into the large mirror in the corner of the room. it was beautiful. The top was made of silver metal that covered my chest and abdomen. blue scales covered my shoulders. The bottom looked like something that a samurai would wear. a silver and blue split high low skirt showed off my legs. I had scaled gloves and thick leather boots to complete the look. there were places to keep weapons on the back giving more mobility to the armor. 

The blacksmith left the room for a few seconds before returning with a box. She opened the box and revealed two gantlets that where made of the same color scales and a belt made in blue leather with several smaller pockets attached to it. After putting on the gantlets and belt, the blacksmith looked over my attire and nodded in approval before leading me back into the throne room where the King, and William were waiting, but my eyes stayed fixed on William as I walked into the room.

His armor was made from copper metal , and pearl white scales that covered his shoulders. white and brown leather made up the torso and pants with white scales on the sides of his legs.  The armor brought out every muscle and curve on his body. The copper metal that was placed through the armor intensified his blue eyes. he looked like a warrior out of a fantasy novel and my heart skipped a beat at the sight of him.

As I made my way to the front of the room I noticed that he too was staring at me, his eyes never leaving me as the king spoke to us.

"these are made from our strongest metal and from the scales, and hide of a moonstone dragon. I had my blacksmiths make the armors when I learned about the evil that Isha is planning. The armor that you are wearing is the best that Moonstonia has to offer for your journey into Isha's Kingdom. But beware; the armor is not strong enough to take too much damage. Now I only have one more gift to give you before you leave."

As if on cue, one of the blacksmiths stepped forward and handed the King a sheathed sword. The sheath was made of solid silver metal with blue stone inlaid in the carved metal. that shined in the dim light of the throne room.