«Chapter V»

The moon's silver glowing light shined upon the huge castle surrounded by tranquil waters. You quickly paced down the empty, eerie halls and towards somewhere - or to someone- who you knew would help Harry on his fight against Voldemort. Silver light glared past through the windows lining across the hall and gleam on the part of your face. Your teeth grinded, painfully ignoring the slight ache of your body and sting of your lips as you accidentally hit the wound that drawn down on the lower side of your lips.

A middle aged, thin figure professor came into sight working on a tower of papers when you burst through the door of her classroom and startled her causing her to let go of her writing object. Professor McGonagall shift from her seat, her stern eyes followed you immediately. She watched your form as you approach, a slight concern became prominent in her eyes.

She immediately stood up and rounded her desk. “Heavens, what happened to you?!” She asked, seeing your face badly beaten. “And what are you doing in this late hours?! Didn't you hear that students are prohibited thi-”

“Professor, before you bawl me out I need to speak to headmaster Dumbledore.” You interrupted her scolding, gripping on her desk to support your body from falling out of tiredness. “This is urgent.” You sighed tiredly, looking at her with your convincing eyes.

She paused, taking in what was in front of her. A student - a Slytherin- looked so vulnerable behind their strong exterior.

"I'm afraid I can't lead you as to where Dumbledore is." Professor McGonagall stated. Your eyes dropped in disappointment. "But I can tell you where he is, do you still have a bit of energy on you to keep going?"

You nodded vigorously. "Yes professor, please, tell me where he is."

--

You wiped your face clean and dust off some excess dirt to make your self look more presentable while looking around yet again at the familiar room. Exploring the dark quarters, your feet softly thumped the floor as you walk deep within the room, it was quiet, dark and no sign of the Head master, is professor McGonagall telling the truth about the Head master already in the school?

Your sight caught a slight gleam in the corner of the room, the light ripples of wave coming from a waist high marble holding the water. Approaching close, stepping up a higher floor and peeked in, you can see your tired face reflecting on the water glowing from the dark. What is this thing? You stared at it for a moment, feeling as if the water has some type of magical abilities that was slowly reeling you in convincing you to dive in to the depths within.

A loud, ragged cough pierced through the silence, startling you. You twist around and your gazed landing on the Headmaster standing before an opened double door wearing a night gown as yhe fluffy tip of his sleeping hat limped down his shoulders.

"H-headmaster," You croaked, hastily (but carefully due to your slight injuries) stepping down. You're not quite sure what you wanted to say, avoiding being affiliated with the three Gryffindors was still in your plan. "It's potter, I saw him follow a basilisk-"

"And you're here to help him?" He cuts you off, studyinga you closely with his light shades eyes.

"N-no professor," You stuttered, suprised at his words. No, you're not helping them, just informing him what was happening. "I just.. um.. I wanted to tell you." Reasoning, you gulped. "He might be in grave danger, sir."

Dumbledore eyes bore onto you for a short amount of moment, you can feel yourself tense under his piercing gaze. You then looked at him confused when he broke in to a deep chuckle