«Chapter XII»

Zachary Andrews everyone!

Saw this on the web and instantly thought that it would be perfect for Zach's character. Just a filler for this chapter, lovelies, I hope you enjoy!

“What the hell is wrong now.” A sleepy -and irritated- Zach grumble, covering his mouth with a hand as he yawn.

Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuffs entered the great hall with confused faces, they were supposed to be in their dormitories at this time of night after finishing dinner. You notice that the Gryffindor's were already in the hall waiting making you think that something must have happen that the other houses are unaware of.

“The teachers and I need to conduct a thorough search of the castle,” The headmaster announce, while professor McGonagall and professor Flitwick closed the doors of the hall. “I'm afraid that, for your own safety, you will have to spend the night here-” And that's when you drone out of the announcement.

One thing, person, crossed your mind that would be the reason for all this. First the dementors on the train, and dementors in every entrance of the castle, then this. One person could cause all this, and its no other than Sirius Black.

Zach nudge you out of your thoughts and pulled up two soft purple sleeping bags that were conjured by the Headmaster. He jot his head to the side motioning you to follow him and leads you both to the corner of the room and settle your sleeping bags down on the smooth floor, you then hear a familiar voice behind you.

“Honestly am I the only person who's ever bothered to read Hogwarts: A History?” You hear Hermione's annoyed voice.

You swiftly spin and stood up from a crouching position and see her standing between two of her friends. “Well if you're asking outside your group, I'd like say that you're not the only one.”

The three looked over your direction to see you with a grin on your face while Zach made his way next to you. The red hair Gryffindor caught your attention, you didn't like the way he was looking at you and Zach, he was scanning you with judgemental eyes and you felt an urge to put your wand right between his eyebrows, but alas you held yourself back because you don't want to upset Hermione.

“Y/N!” Hermione called enthusiastically, pushing the red haired boy to the side -who had his sleeping bag in an arm length away from yours- and walked over.

She looped her arm around yours and the other around Zach's then drag you both towards her friends, making you and Zach look at each other with wide eyes, clearly surprised at her action. You both stood before the two Gryffindor, who reflected your awkward faces while Hermione stood between you and Zach, still attached and pretty oblivious despite being the smartest one around.

“Harry, Ronald. I'd like you to meet Y/N and Zach.” Hermione introduced while you and Zach forced a smile at her two friends.

“I met her already.” Harry speaks up, glancing at you. “We met when she was helping professor Lupin.”