{32}✔️

Dahlia:

Cadence:

Cadence:

Tuesday, November 27th

{Dahlia's POV}
••••••••••••••••••

"Are you stupid?" Billie questioned, staring at me blankly as she crossed her arms over her chest. I thought about it for a few moments before shrugging and nodding. "Yes."

She let out a loud huff and shook her head at me. "You really wanna let Parker come along on a trip that's supposed to be peaceful and drama-free? You don't see how inviting the most vindictive bitch on the planet might come back and bite you in the ass?"

"This trip isn't gonna be peaceful or drama-free," I rolled my eyes. "I've completely given up on that dream. My family is gonna be there. That means the entire time will be spent listening to them argue like a bunch of big babies. Parker's gonna be the least of our worries."

"I'm confused here, Dahlia. What are you guys—Are you friends now? Because she kissed you one time? Do you trust her now?" She questioned.

"It wasn't one time," I muttered. "She kissed me a few more times...And I fucked her."

"Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait," She shook her head quickly as she leaned toward me, practically knocking her drink over with her boobs. "You did what?! When?!"

"Yesterday, after I got home from taking you to the doctor. She came to my house—that's when she asked about coming along to the cabin—and she wanted me to fuck her so I did."

"Well—But what happened to Reed?!"

"She was busy." I shrugged before picking a fry up. As soon as I was about to put it in my mouth, she leaned over even further and slapped it out of my hand. It went flying onto the dirty restaurant floor and I sighed as I stared at it. "That was my fry."