{45}✔️

A/N: Very long and very important authors note at the end! 🖤
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dahlia:

Friday, January 11th

{Dahlia's POV}
••••••••••••••••••

"We're gonna get in trouble." I whispered before reattaching my lips to hers.

She pushed my hair behind my ears before bringing her hands down to stroke my cheeks and then bringing them down to my waist. I wrapped my arms tightly around her neck and pushed my fingers through her soft hair. I swayed on my feet, feeling a little lightheaded. Maybe because Billie was overwhelming my senses just as she always is. Billie is a lot to take in. She tastes good, like mint or something, and smells like...Well, actually, I'm not sure. But she always smells so fucking good that it drives me crazy. Maybe I should ask her what perfume she uses, but I wouldn't be surprised if she just naturally smells like a God damn Goddess.

Everything about her is soft. Her hair, her hands, her skin. Even the fabric of her clothing. But at the same time, she's so hard. Her exterior, her looks, her imaginary dick...

And her voice is like...Sex. "Don't worry about that, babe." She mumbled after pulling away for a short time. She walked us backward and pushed me up against the locker, and then her lips were right back on mine and I practically moaned at how sexy her voice sounded.

Maybe I'm lightheaded cause I'm overwhelmed with happiness. I can't believe I have my girlfriend back. I literally can't believe it. And I can't believe how well our relationship is going. Sure, it's only been a few days, but still...I just feel like things are gonna be different this time. I feel like we're both ready to take this shit seriously and make it last. I don't wanna rush anything, but at the same time, I can't wait to see how my future with her turns out.

Maybe I'm lightheaded cause we've been kissing for so long...Or maybe it's because I'm hungry. My breakfast this morning was a nutri-grain bar and a yogurt cup. Do you know how long a nutri-grain bar and yogurt cup keeps you full when you have an appetite like mine? Three and a half minutes.

"Stop thinking about food." She mumbled after pulling away again. She leaned back to look me in the eyes and my eyes widened as I stared at her.  Oh my god...Can she hear my thoughts?

Billie...Bitch...Can you hear my thoughts?

...