~~Train~~

AU THIS IS SLIGHTLY SMUTTY. NOTHING A FEW SOLANGELO SHIPPERS COULDNT TAKE BUT STILL. KEEP YOUR INNOCENCE INTACT. BYE

The bead of sweat dripped slowly down his toned body, changing its course to glide across the firm muscles. It finally reached the waistband, diving under. Nico never thought he'd be jealous of sweat, but here he was, watching the most-loved Apollo son train in the sun. After a few more slashes against the dummy, Will stretched, heading over to the bottom of the bleachers to cool down. Nico hunched over, hiding deeper into the shadows as Will stood a few rows beneath him.

Picking up his towel, Will arched his back in a final stretch, flexing every sexy muscle on his upper body. Nico sighed with lust, right when Will glanced at where he was hiding. Nico blushed even though he was pretty sure that Will couldn't spot him. The Apollo descendent visibly shrugged and gave out a long breath, his lips hinting upwards.
Nico watched hypnotized as Will lifted his water bottle over his head, dumping it on him. Shaking his hair like a wet dog, Will stood there, starting into the distance, almost as if he was posing for a photo shoot.
The teen was hot enough to be a model, but oh my gods those muscles shouldn't be allowed to be shown to anybody. Giving dam people boners, not that Nico was having difficulty down there or anything. The water slowly cascaded down the demigods back, making Nico think things that even a whore would blush to. Will quickly toweled himself off, getting rid of that beautiful moisture.

Shuddering, Nico lost focus from his want, accidentally loosing his shadows. And of course Will looked up right then, smiling knowingly at Nicos blushed face.

"Hey Sunshine, I knew you were there." Will called, climbing up the bleachers. Nico gasped inaudibly as Will approached, starting to meld into the shadows again. A worried look crossed Will's face and Nico hesitated, not long but long enough.
"Gotcha!" Will yelled, tackling the younger demigod. Nico squealed, blushing 69 shades of red, and after wiggling around, gave up and sighed.
Will smiled in triumph and looked down to Nico, loving his squeal.
"What were you doing up here Neeks?" Will whispered, and that was when Nico realized how close they were. He was practically straddling Will's lap and their chests were pressed together, causing another shiver to run through Nico.
He slowly brought his hand to rest on Will's shoulders, but on the journey up, his fingers grazed Will's abs. Nico's eyes widened at the sudden intensity in Will's eyes, but all Will did was hold Nico tighter.

Cautiously, Nico brought his hands to Will's stomach, looking down at his firm chest. Nico's face grew warm as he slowly traced Will's abs, leaning his forehead against his bare shoulder.

A growl rumbled through Will's chest, and Nico dropped his fingers lightening fast, whipping his head up to Wills.

All Nico saw was blue of wet blond hair before soft lips crushed his. Nico moaned softly, wrapping his arms around Will's neck while Will pulled him impossibly closer. The kids got more passionate, both boys fighting for dominance. But once Will's warm tongue traced his bottom lip, Nico gave in, letting Will explore his mouth, bringing a crisp apple taste that surprisingly turned him on more. Will groaned, moving his hands to squeeze Nico's ass, causing Nico to break to kiss and gasp, throwin his head back.

Nico had never seen this possessive side of Will, but it just added to the heat. Will chuckled huskily and peppered Nico's neck with kisses, tracing his jaw with his tongue. Bringing his head back to gaze into Will's eyes, Nico panted, suddenly giggling.

Will cocked his head, smiling humorously.
"What's so funny? Am I a bad kisser?" Will teased, using one of his hands to cup Nico's cheek.
Nico let out a gust of air, still breathless from their kiss but managed, "No. You rock at kissing." Will smirked at the comment and pecked Nico's cute button nose for emphasis. Nico continued, still smiling his rare smile.

"I got you all sweaty again! You had just toweled off." Nico's voice dropped an octave or two and whispered seductively, "But you are way hot with your sweat."

Will laughed and wiped all the sweat on his forehead onto Nico's cheek, saying, "Well now you get my sweat." Nico laughed and rest his head against Will smooth chest and sighed contently.

~The two sat there for a long time, simply enjoying each other's presence, watching the sun set over Long Island Shore.

AU
OK HELLO MY DEMIGODS. HOPED YOU YAOI LOVERS LIKED THE SMALL SMUT! MUAHHAHAH
~GRA