Michael Cliffords Sister

"CAL! ASH! LUKE!" I shouted from the living room of our flat, within seconds all the boys came running tout.

"WE WERE PLAYING GUITAR HERO WHAT DO YOU NEED THATS MORE IMPORTANT THAN GUITAR HERO!" Cal shouted.

"My sister is coming to stay with us for awhile." I said and Cal looked and me as in 'Sorry she's more important, but I saw a small smirk flash across Luke's face...and that worried me.

"When is she coming?" Ashton asked, probably getting excited to buy her the best gift and brag about how his is the best.

"Tomorrow, and tomorrow is-" Luke cut me off.

"Her Birthday." He finished for me.

"How do you know that?" I asked quite shocked that he knew, he had only met my sister once and I had never mentioned her birthday EVER.

"I know things." He said and shrugged as he chewed at his lipring.

"SO WHO WANTS TO GO SHOPPING FOR HER PRESENTS!?!" Ash shouted quickly changing the subject. A chours of "ME'S!" went around as he grabbed the car keys and we all stumbled out of the flat and into the car.

~Time Laps to the mall~

Luke POV

"Alright I'll meet you all at the car." I said and scurried off to HotTopic which was Mackenzies
favorite store...I knew basically everything about Mackenzie and everything she liked the only detail he failed to tell us was her birthday and I already knew it but thats besides the point. Once I walked into the store I heard our song playing and I smiled widely as I walked over to the rubber bracelet section. I grabbed a GreenDay, Nirvana, Pierce The Veil and of course 5SOS rubber bracelet. Than I walked over and got a T-Shirt that said 'I'm just a teenage dirt bag baby' on the back, after that I checked out and went to meet the other boys at the car. I got out of the mall and was opening the door to get in when Ash asked.

"Dude what took you so long?" looking at the bag in my hand.

"I had to make sure everything was perfect." I said and smiled slightly earning a death glare from Michael.

"Alright dude, lets go." Ashton said and we all got in the car and drove back to our flat.