Wake up

Mackenzie POV

We were all finally at the hospital and I was so excited for my operation, I know most people would be scared cradles but me, I was going to live how could I be scared?! I looked at Luke and Michael once before I got out of the car and started walking towards the hospital doors, Cal, Ash, Luke, Michael, Lily, and Sky were all following close behind me and all I did was turn around and scream.

"THIS IS SO # SQUAD GOALS!" Causing all my friends to laugh. We were finally inside and i practically skipped inside to the lady at the front desk.

"Mackenzie Clifford for lung transplant." I said joyfully and the woman glanced up and smiled.

"Go ahead and talk to your friends and then head down to room 613, you can bring 2 people with you. One can enter the room for support and the other has to sit outside, all other remaining guest must wait out here." She said and motioned towards the chairs in the waiting room. I quickly said thank you and made my way to my friends.

"We heard." Cal said and I just let my eyes flicker to Luke and Mikey.

"Luke, Mike you're both going to come with me, but you guys have to wait here WISH ME LUCK!" I said quickly and ran off to room 613. When I was inside the room I was met with a team of nurses and doctors, they gave me a hospital gown and told me to change and prepare myself, I didn't want Michael or Luke in here to watch so I told them to wait outside and after a small fight they finally gave in.

"We're going to go ahead and sedate you, so calm down and count back from 10." The nurse said and I shook my head now afraid that there was a chance I wouldn't wake up from this.