You're joking right?

Michael POV

it had been 2 days since Luke found Mackenzie helplessly on the hospital floor, she hadn't woken up and everyone began losing hope. The doctors said she wasn't going to make it, me and Luke were the only ones who had any hope left. Lily and Sky were messes, Ash and Cal wouldn't leave there rooms, and my mom was taking the next flight here to LA......This is all my fault...

"MICHAEL COME ON RIGHT NOW!" I heard Luke shout from down the hall, he ran in his quiff flat...eyes red and puffy, and he was in a damn onseie.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" I shouted I wasn't in the mood for something stupid.

"YOU'RE DAMN SISTER IS AWAKE GET YOUR BUTT IN THE CAR AND LETS GO!" Luke shouted and ran out to the car with me only steps behind him.

"What happened is she alright?" I asked and he shook his head yes and smiled.

"She fought through and she wants to see us now." He said and started the car racing to the hospital.

Mackenzie POV

I had woken up 2 minutes ago...literally....I slammed my fist on the emergency button and a nurse came running in.

"OH MY GOODNESS SWEETHEART!" She shouted, this nurse was kind and caring she never left my hospital room when I was asleep, well...when I was asleep i was awake but I couldn't move...it was like I was a ghost, I saw my body laying lifelessly on the bed and that's when I heard a voice whisper.

"Go, this is your only chance go." And I did, and here I am awake now.

"Luke! i want Luke and my brother!" I shouted and the nurse nodded scurrying out of the hospital nearly falling on her face.

"We have to do a test or two on you well you wait for your family to arrive." a doctor said walking in and I just shook my head, I didn't care what tests they had to do as long as I got to see my brother and boyfriend...Hell he probably doesn't even love me anymore but I guess we will find out right?

~Time laps after tests~ 

After the tests the nurse informed me my brother and Luke were here, I told her to send them in one at a time and she did.

"MICHAEL!" I shouted to my brother as he pulled me into his embrace. 

"God don't ever leave me again!" Michael said squeezing me tight.

"I won't I swear." I sobbed in his chest.

"Want me to get Luke?" He asked finally pulling away and I simply shook my head yes and Michael just turned and walked out letting tears fall down his cheeks in happiness. Only a few moments later a broken looking Luke walked in and came towards my bed in a onseie. 

"I like your outfit." I said sarcastically causing Luke to smile a bit.

"Do you still love me?" He blurted out and tears welled in my eyes, he didn't think I loved him anymore.

"To the moon and back." I whispered and he just leaned in and placed his lips on mine, I never wanted this kiss to end.

(SURPRISE CHAPTER! Idk why I published it early but oh well! I hope you enjoyed it stay beautiful!)