Christmas day

Mackenzie POV

I had woken up with a pair of strong arms wrapped around me, I realized they arms didn't belong to Luke, they belonged to Calum. I didn't care to be honest, I felt safe...But my feelings for Luke still wondered in my heart, I shook my head lightly discarding the thoughts. It was Christmas after all, I should be happy today. I quickly shook Calum waking him from his deep sleep, and as soon as he opened his eyes he smiled and pulled me closer into his chest. I quickly pushed away and poked his cheek.

"ITS CHRISTMAS I WANT TO OPEN PRESENTS WE CAN CUDDLE LATER!" I shouted and he laughed before he got up and I only then realized, he wasn't wearing a shirt. I instantly blushed as I got off the bed and reached down to get my slippers, I was in a bent position as I felt a light tap against my butt.

"Calum!" I shrieked laughing slightly as I turned to face him, he had a stupid grin on his face and I just pushed his shoulder playfully before he grabbed my hand and dragged me out to the living room.

"Open mine jerk!" I heard someone shout as I turned the corner to where our Christmas tree stood tall. Everyone was already out there opening gifts, and no one came to get us. I just turned around and walked down the hall to my room, I closed the door and began getting dressed. I'll do something on my own I guess.

"Seriously! Are you serious!" I heard Calum yell at the others in the living room.

"What did we do?!!" Michael I think shouted back.

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID! SHE JUST WANTED TO OPEN GIFTS WITH YOU ALL! AND YOU COULDN'T WAKE HER UP!" Calum shouted as I walked out of my room and looked at there faces which showed regret.

"We-were sorry." Sky whispered as Ash looked down at his lap sadly.

"Merry Christmas." Was all I said before I threw everyone the gifts I got them, after I had done that I spun on my heel and walked back to my room. This was the worst Christmas ever.