GET IN THE DAMN CAR

Luke POV

I woke up to whispers around me.

"I'm going for a walk." I heard someone say and I think it was Mackenzie. As soon as I heard the door close I sat up in the chair opening my eyes.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked no one in particular. And that's when everyone came up with there own stories.

"The truth or I will ask Mackenzie myself." I said getting angry.

"Figure it out yourself Luke." Michael said and walked away to his room slamming his door.

"What did I do?" I asked completely confused. Lily just pulled her phone out and showed me a picture from twitter, it was a boy kissing a girl and the boy looked a hell of a lot like me.

"I swear to god I didn't do that." I said looking at Lily trying to figure out if she trusted me or not.

"I trust you Luke, but no one else does....And to be honest I don't blame them, that photo looks a lot like you." She said and sighed.

"Its like whenever something good happens something bad has to happen and I'm sick of it." I said pulling at my hair, that's it I broke...Sobs racked my body as I continued pulling at my hair. Lily got up and gave me a hug, I wrapped my arms around her and sobbed onto her shoulder.

"I-I L-love h-her." I sobbed and that's when I heard a small broken voice.

"Lily?" it was Mackenzie.

"I swear it's not what it looks like." Lily said and got up and away from me walking to Mackenzie.

"Stay away from me." She said balling her fists and looking at me as Lily backed up a few steps.

"I swear-" I was saying but she cut me off.

"I knew that stupid damn photo wasn't you Luke, I knew! But that, what I just saw...You might as well as pulled my heart out because it would have been less painful." Se said not shedding a tear.

"She was hugging me because I was crying, I was crying cause I thought you hated me." I said truthfully. Mackenzie's eyes searched my face looking for something and she shook her head.

"Michael!" Mackenzie shouted as she started to shake, she started running towards his room but she fell.

"MICHAEL!" She shouted again, by now I was off the chair and in the kitchen grabbing her inhaler out of the cabinet and running back towards her. I put the device in her mouth and pressed the button three times and she took deep breaths all three times.

"It's not helping I need Michael." She wheezed and Lily was on her feet running to Micheal's room. I pulled Mackenzie into my lap and started repeating.

"Everything's going to be alright penguin, I love you." Until Michael was basically being pulled down the stairs by Lily. God I wish the Ash, Cal and Sky were here right now and not at the stupid store.

"GET THE CAR KEYS NOW!" Michael yelled at me picking up Mackenzie and running her outside to the car.

"What the hell is happening!?!?" Lily asked.

"JUST GET IN THE DAMN CAR!" Michael shouted.