Its All You

Mackenzie POV

"Amber I don't want to see them." I said looking out the window at the small house the 6 people were in front of.

"I didn't know they were here." She whispered and got out of the car.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" She asked pissed off.

"We are here to explain the truth to our friend." Ashton said, why would I want to talk to them or even listen to them after all of the ignoring me but Michael.

"Well she doesn't want to see any of you so leave." She said sternly. I quickly sent Amber a text telling her to tell them what I text.

"Mackenzie says, I trusted you all and you all ripped me into pieces, I was broken but I was being held together but you all shattered the pieces and you Calum, next time you try and cheat make sure your ex girlfriend isn't right outside the door." And with that Amber asked one more thing.

"Which ones Calum?" And I was done I got out of the car and crutched to stand beside Amber and a small smirk began to play on my lips as I said.

"The Asian one." which his eyes narrowed at and he looked at me with hate.

"Mackenzie please let us explain." Lily begged.

"You all ignored me for 3 weeks, besides you Michael." I said flicking my eyes over to him.

"We thought you hated us." Ashton breathed out tears welling in his eyes."

"Well you guessed right." I snapped and began to crutch back to the car but someone stopped me. It was Calum Hood.

"You have every right to hate me but not them." He said and squeezed my wrist with so much pressure i screeched in pain.

"I-im so s-sorry." He stuttered and stepped back from me.

"I bet you did it on purpose." I said and tried to walk with my crutches but I couldn't my wrist hurt too much so I did what I had to, i dropped the crap crutches and walked, my leg hurt and so did my wrist but who cares. Once I was around the other side of the car i ran, I ran to where I always felt at peace.

......I was here at the little old park I used to play at all the time, I had always come here with my best friend Luke as a kid. And when i recalled the memory and the name I realized it was Luke Hemming's we were friends as kids...

"If what we had was real how could you be fine?" I heard someone sing as a guitar began to play.

"Cause I'm really not fine, I remember the day you told me you were leaving. I remember the makeup running down your face and the dreams you left behind you didn't need them like ever single wish you ever made." the familiar voice sung and i turned around to see Luke.

"I wish that I could wake up with amnesia." he finished and I sat there as tears fell down my cheeks.

"I know you lied to me the other day." He whispered.

"You bit the inside of your cheek."

"Well I guess I'm a bad liar." I said and sniffled.

"You know cal lied, Cal made sure none of us could come to the hospital because he wanted to be your hero, he wanted you to love him." Luke explained. But I didn't waste anytime getting up and slowly making my way towards Luke.

"There is only one person I love." I whispered before i fluttered my eyes closed and kissed him, but he pulled away.

"Does this mean you'll come home with us? Back to LA?" He asked hope filling his eyes and I shook my head yes I was going back. This time Luke crashed his lips on mine and time slowed slightly as I thought....I was kissing the boy I fell madly, deeply in love with..