sweet dreams

Mackenzie POV

"I miss you, miss youuuu." I heard someone sing softly. The voice was beautiful and all I wanted was to hear the voice sing more and he did.

"And we will have halloween on Christmas." The voice sang and laughed, but it was a sad laugh, like when you remember something silly someone said yet the laugh sounded like he was crying at the same time.

"And in the night we will wish this never ends, wish this never ends." I whispered and i fluttered my eyes open slowly. Once my eyes focused I saw a boy, with blonde hair and blue eyes, he had a lip piercing and he was wearing ripped skinny jeans and a blink 182 shirt.

"That's my favorite song by blink." I whispered and he shook his head.

"I know ba-" he cut him self off and corrected his sentence quickly.

"I know it is." He said and smiled sadly.

"What's your name?" I asked and he looked at me sadly.

"It starts with an L an d ends with an-" I cut him off.

"Luke?" I questioned and he shook his head and smiled.

"Luke." He said and smiled back.

"Wait Luke!" I shouted realizing who was in front of me.

"Penguin?" He asked and got up quickly and came towards me.

"Your name is Luke, Luke Hemming's I hated you the first day we met, but you slammed me into a door frame and kissed me the first day I even heard your name." I said and smiled at the memory. Luke smiled widely and quickly came to me leaning down.

"I love you." He said and kissed me, passionately and my heart monitor began to go off.

"Luke get off before they think I'm dying." I mumbled onto his lips and he kissed me once more before pulling away and laughing himself.

"Mackenzie? Mackenzie?" I heard a voice keep saying and that's when I woke up and i realized this was all....a dream, but the question is.....how much of it was a dream?