Morning beautiful

Mackenzie POV

I bolted up right in the bed I was in, I had just had another nightmare but this was worse than the ones I usually had.

"Penguin whats wrong?" Luke asked sleepily god that morning voice will the the end of me. Soon he realized i was shaking violently and he bolted up all sleepiness washed away and his face was full of pure panic and worry. My dream had been about Luke so when he tried to hold me I flinched away and he looked hurt.

"Baby I wont hurt you." He said to me pleading for me to let him hold me in his arms, to comfort me. But I denied him of it all I couldn't let him touch me right now the dream was still fresh in my mind and I was terrified. He looked at me with a hurt expression before he ran to get Michael, sobs where racking my body and I was shaking, on top of the dream I was having a damn panic attack. Michael walked into the room and realized what was happening immediately he practically jumped over to me and picked me up bridal styled carrying me to the kitchen where Luke followed close behind. Michael sat me on the counter as he ran to the cabinet and pulled out an inhaler.

"When I push you have to take a deep breath remember?" Michael asked and I shook my head yes as he put the inhaler in my mouth and pushed the button. I took a deep breath in, he pushed the button again and I took another deep breath.

"One more." He said and pushed it as I took one more deep breath before he pulled the device out of my mouth and pulled me into a hug, Luke was still standing there looking hurt...

"Want to tell me what happened in the dream?" Michael asked me and my eyes flickered to Luke and Im guessing Michael got the picture as he helped me off the counter grabbing my hand and leading me into my room so we could talk.

.........................................................

"You aren't going anywhere!" Luke yelled at me pushing me onto a chair and tying up my arms and legs.

"Please Luke please!" I shouted what had I done to make him so angry?

"SHUT UP!" He shouted smacking me causing me and the chair to topple over.

"Please.." I begged as he pulled out a gun from the waist band of his pants.

"Don't please me." He told me anger filled his eyes, they were no longer the piercing blue ones I loved but dark blue as if they were almost black. He began walking towards me, and he lifted me and the chair up so I was sitting on it correctly again....he pressed the cold metal of the gun against my forehead causing me to flinch, I was sobbing by now.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Lily shouted busting in to the room, Luke didn't even take a second thought before he shot her right in the chest.

"LILY!!" I shouted sobbing more now.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" Luke shouted and smacked me again.

"I LOVED YOU!" I shouted tears streaming down my cheeks. Thats when he walked even closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"I never loved you." He said and smirked, he put his finger on the trigger and pulled it.

.........................................................

"Shhh." Luke wouldn't do that I wouldn't let him.

"I know i-it just scared me and now he h-hates me." I sobbed.

"LUKE COME IN!" Michael shouted and Luke came in and ran to me pulling me into his arms.

Michael POV

"LUKE COME IN!" I shouted and Luke came in and ran to Mackenzie pulling my sister into his arms. And at that moment I was alright with Luke Hemming's dating my sister.

"I love you, don't you ever forget it." Luke whispered to her and she whispered back.

"Michael heard you." She said and giggled.

"Yeah I did." I said and smiled before walking out of the room.