Tomorrow

Calum POV

"WHAT THE HELL!?" I heard someone yell making me pull away from me and Mackenzie's kiss to reveal Luke.

"Calum don't even try and talk to him he is heartless." Mackenzie said and that broke my heart, had he hurt her that badly.

"I'm not heartless!" Luke shouted walking towards me.

"YOU ARE! YOU'RE A HEARTLESS JERK AND I HATE YOU!" Mackenzie shouted causing Luke to jump at her sudden outrage.

"IF I WAS HEARTLESS WHY DO I STILL LOVE YOU!?!" Luke yelled wow this was getting intense.

"YOU'RE A LIAR! AND I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE SO GO BACK TO THE GIRL YOU MOVED ON WITH!" Mackenzie shouted as I walked over to her and held her hand for some kind of support.

"I NEVER MOVED ON I LIED! I WANTED YOU TO BE HAPPY! I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT YOU ANYMORE!" Luke shouted in tears...I almost felt bad for him.

"I can't trust you anymore, I can't" Mackenzie said in a hushed tone.

"But you can trust Cal? God, he made a damn bet with some dude at a party that you would date him!!" Luke shouted. Damn it! I really did love the girl who's hand I was holding but now my chances were ruined cause what Luke said was true. Mackenzie removed her hand from mine and looked at me with a smile on her face as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"I-i" she stuttered and fell to her knees. I ran to her but she pushed me away.

"DONT TOUCH ME!!!" She shouted still sobbing, but I refused and hugged her.

"GET OFF ME! I'M NOT EVEN MAD AT YOU DAMN IT! I DON'T EVEN HATE LUKE! GOD I LOVE THE IDIOT! GOD I JUST CANT DEAL WITH IT ANYMORE! EVERYTHING! IM BROKEN AND NO ONE REALIZES IT AND I CANT HANDLE IT ANYMORE I CANT DO IT!" She shouted as she began to breath heavy.

"LUKE! T-THE I-INHALER!" She shouted and Luke ran up the stairs to get it, as I tried to comfort Mackenzie. Only a few moments later Michael, Ash and Luke were down here. Mikey was giving Luke and I death glares and so was Ash. Michael snatched the inhaler out of Luke's hand and placed the device in Mackenzie's mouth pushing the button as she breathed in.

"I love him." She whispered into Micheal's shirt.

"I know baby girl I know." He said and lifted his baby sister up bridal style and carried her up the stairs. But something none of us knew, was tomorrow...would be an amazing day.