Is she alright or not?

Michael POV

Luke was driving us to the hospital but there was so much damn trafic, we were a 5 minute drive from the hospital but with traffic it would make it 15 we didn't have 15. I opened up my car door and picked Mackenzie up bridal getting out of the car.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!" Luke screamed.

"IM SAVING MY DAMN SISTER!" I shouted back and started running doging the cars that were stuck in traffic with my baby sister in my arms, she looked so pale.....I could see the hospital from where I was right now. I pushed my legs to the limit and started running faster. I made it inside the hospital doors.

"HELP I NEED HELP SOMEONE!" I shouted catching a lot of attention from nurses and doctors.

"Whats wrong with her?" A nurse asked as I set her in a gurnie.

"I think its a panic attack i dont know help her please!" I shouted as they pushed her away into a hospital room.

"Michael where is she?! is she alright!?! I heard a familiar voice shout, it was Ash...

"How did you get here?" I asked shocked.

"I ran idiot, is she alright or not!?" He asked frantically.

"I-I don't know." I sobbed sliding down the wall.

"Wh-what?" Ashton stutterd letting tears slip down his cheeks, I had never seen Ash cry before......