Oh Michael

"GUYS WE ARE GONNA BE LATE!" Michael shouted. It had been 3 weeks since Mackenzie got out of the hospital and we had gotten a call from Ellen saying she wanted us back AGAIN on her show to perform two songs!

"We're going to be late for the Ellen show hurry up!" Mikey shouted again.

"We're coming!" I shouted as I grabbed Mackenzie's hand and pulled her out to the living room with me.

"LETS GO!" Michael shouted cheerfully as we all piled into the car and headed to the Ellen show AGAIN!

~At the Ellen show~

"Michael, you wanted to sing a song to Luke and you're sister Mackenzie so go ahead up on stage and sing your punk rock little heart out!" Ellen shouted to Michael.

"Its more like a snippet of a song but okay!" He shouted back and ran up the 2 steps to the stage on the right of where we were sitting. Michael grabbed the acoustic guitar next to him and began strumming She Looks So Perfect. After a few 'Hey's' he began singing.

Mackenzie would look so perfect standing there if she wasn't wearing Lukes underwear and I know now that I'm not downnnnnn 

Heyyy hey hey heyyyy hey heyy heyyy heyyyyyy heyyyyyy

She'd look so perfect standing there if she was wearing her own underwear and not Lukessss and not Lukes!! 

Heyyy hey heyyy heyyyy hey heyy heyyy heyyyy heyyy!

and with that he put down his guitar and bowed as the crowd roared chanting for him to sing another song.

"Simmer down everyone!" Michael shouted causing the whole crowd to laugh.

"I have another song!" He shouted and sat back down grabbing the guitar and strumming Amnesia.

I remember the day you told me you were dating, I remember the rage showing on my face...And to make it worse you told me, you had been with him for 3 months...And now I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia and forget you ever dated Lukeeeee, cause he always steals my underwear....And uses to much hair product! I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia and forget that you ever dated Luke! I wish that there was never a Lukenzie! because its a really weird ship name!

And that was the end of his Amnesia parody.

"Michael Clifford everyone!" Ellen shouted and the crowd shouted the lyrics to the last song.

"Oh god this is embarrassing." I mumbled and that's when.............