Decorations

Michael POV

"CALUM COME HELP ME PUT UP THE DECORATIONS!" I shouted to Calum who was currently sitting on the couch playing video games like the lazy butt he is.

"Get Luke to do it mate, he's taller." Calum said leaning to the right as he turned the corner in Mario cart.

"You better be nice to my sister when she gets here today Cal and not act like this." I said and he paused the game sighing.

"I will Michael calm down." He said rolling his eyes as he got up off the couch to come help me.

"I should have just gotten Luke." I said and took a deep breath before I shouted.

"LUKE!" And right as the world Luke came out of my mouth Cal ran back to the couch to play his stupid video game again.

"Yes Michael?" Luke asked walking into the living room with a banana in his hand, and all I could think is how much I wanted that banana.

"I need help with the banner and you are the tallest." I said and he slowly made his way over to me.

"Hold this." He said and handed me his banana so he could hang the banner.

"Here?" He asked holding the banner over the entry way door to the kitchen.

"Little to the left." I said and took a bite of his banana.

"Here?" He asked again.

"Just a titch to the right." I said taking another bite of his banana.

"Here?" He asked for the third time.

"Perfect." I said finishing his banana off.

"DUDE THAT WAS THE LAST BANANA!" Luke shouted.

"Here." I heard a female voice say and before I knew it there was a banana flying towards Luke and he caught it.

"MACKENZIEEE!" I shouted running towards my sister to hug her, I hadn't seen her in about 8 months and she had grown a lot!

"Mikey you are crushing me." She said and I loosened my grip on her before kissing her forehead.

"Hello to you too." She giggled.

"I missed your giggle sis." I said and gave her a side hug.

"I miss your hair." She said and caused Cal and Luke to laugh hysterically.

"Whats all the laughing about?" Ash asked before he saw Mackenzie, Ash and Mackenzie had only met once but the immediately clicked, they were best friends/partners in crime.

"MACK ATTACK!" He shouted running to her.

"ASH!" She shouted back as he picked her up and spun her around in a hug.

"Ash let me downnnnnn." She whined and he let her down.

"What about my hug?" Cal asked and pouted.

"Here!" Mackenzie shouted and hugged him tightly.

"So cuddly." Cal said and nuzzled his face against Mackenzie's shoulder causing her to giggle again.

"I see who is loved." Luke said and fake sobbed on my shoulder.

"Awh Lukey here." She said and skipped over to him giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek causing him to blush fiercely.

"Better?" She asked pulling away from their hug only to be pulled into a Ashton's chest.

"Better." He said and smirked.

"OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Calum shouted. After Cal said it there was a chorus of 'happy birthdays' and more hugs. After that it was time to give her the gifts we bought.