NOT ALLOWED!

Michael POV

It was the day after my amazing birthday and I was determined to find out what was up with Luke, I started walking to Luke's room as I heard him yell at someone.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE YOU'RE A CHEATER!" He shouted and I heard a gasp and someone sobbing.

"I-im sorry I shouldn't have yelled." Luke said but the door opened and Mackenzie ran out and to her room. I walked into Luke's room God he was gonna get pounded if he hurt her.

"What the hell Luke?!" I shouted walking into his room and closing the door.

"SHE CHEATED ON ME MICHAEL!" Luke yelled and I didn't believe that at all.

"Do you have proof?" I asked shocked he would think something like that.

"W-well uh n-no." Luke stuttered out.

"What makes you think she cheated then?" I asked getting angry.

"Cal and her slept in the same bed last night." Luke said and sighed.

"BECAUSE SHE WAS CRYING! OH WAIT BECAUSE OF YOU!" I shouted.

"I shouldn't have yelled at her, I shouldn't have." Luke kept mumbling.

"What did you even do to get last night Luke?" I asked angrily.

"Well, she um she said she had to go out and well it went kinda like this."

~FLASH BACK TO LAST NIGHT~

"Hey penguin, want to go out to eat?" I asked Mackenzie with a smile on my face.

"I can't I have to go out, another time yeah?" she asked and my smile dropped. She had been making excuses for the last 3 days, she basically went out at least everyday and no one knew where.

"Where are you going?" I asked, im her boyfriend I get to know this stuff right?

"Out." She said and shrugged as she opened the door.

"So out is more important then me?" I asked getting angry.

"Im going to get Michael a gift calm down Luke." Mackenzie said.

"I won't calm down! You've been going who knows where for the past three days! are you cheating on me!?!" I asked angrily I couldn't believe she would cheat on me.

"I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!" She shouted.

"Yeah right." i scoffed and turned away leaving a crying Mackenzie behind me.

~back to present day~

"YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DATE MY SISTER!" I shouted and shoved Luke before walking away to Mackenzie's room.