Sleep Over

Mackenzie POV

It had been 3 nights since my nightmare about Luke and I am still having them, even if I fall asleep on the couch I have one and the only person who can even get me to sleep is Luke.

"Hey Mackenzie?" Ash asked knocking on my door.

"Yeah?" I asked not really paying attention.

"So, Luke told us about you having nightmares and I had an idea." That made me snap back to reality.

"Whats your idea?" I asked I would try almost anything to be honest.

"WE ARE HAVING A SLEEPOVER IN THE LIVING ROOM AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT BOYS AND EAT ICE CREAM!!!!" Ash said acting like a girl causing me to smile.

"There's that beautiful smile I love to see." He said and came over to me an hugged me tightly kissing my forehead.

"Stopppp." I whined.

"Stop what?" He asked confused.

"You're crushing me." I said and giggled as he let go.

"Sorry, but you need to get your pajamas on girrllllll!" He shouted all girly again.

"Alright." I said getting up and going to my closet as he say on my bed.

"You need to change too!" I shouted and he got up and went to get changed. I simply put on a pair of black pajama shorts and a oversized sweater that said 'Punk Rock' on the front and it said 'Heart Break Girl' on the back.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Someone knocked on my closet door just as I finished slipping on my slippers. I opened the door to reveal Lily and a girl with awesome curly green hair and green eyes.

"Hi I'm Skylar!" She said and waved. God are all the girls that live here perfect and beautiful? I thought to myself.

"I'm Mackenzie." I said and reached my hand out for her to shake but she just looked at me oddly and pulled me into a hug.

"Skylar is one of my friends!" Lily informed me.

"Yup!" Skylar said and smiled.

"I'll meet you guys out in the living room I just have to change." I said now feeling self conscious about the way I looked in the shorts I was wearing after seeing Skylar and Lily.

"Why? you are already in pajamas. Skylar said confused.

"I just have to, I'll meet you in the living room." I said and quickly closed my closet door, I grabbed a pair of sweats and threw them on grabbing my hair tie and throwing my hair up in a messy bun. After that I walked out.

"Hey beautiful." Ash said to me, what was up with him calling me beautiful? All I did was smile and look down at my slippers. Skylar was sat on the floor next to Ashton, Michael and Lily were cuddled up on the couch and Cal and Luke were sitting on the couch looking uncomfortable, I decided to just sit on a chair....the one farthest away from everyone. Everyone was eating junk food and laughing but here I was sitting here staring at a wall thinking.

"Whats wrong babe?" Luke asked sitting next to me on the massive chair.

"Nothing, just thinking." I said and started biting the inside of my cheek.

"You're lying." Luke told me.

"Whats going to happen when I have to go back to Australia? I'm going to lose my friends." I said and took a deep breath to hold back tears. "I'll lose you." I said and let a tear slip down my cheek. I guess the others realized and came over and enfolded me in a giant group hug.

"Should we tell her?" Luke asked Michael.

"Tell me what?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, Ash want to tell her?" Michael asked him and he shook his head yes.

"Mackenzie, you are going to stay here with us." He said and smiled.

"Are you serious?" I asked shocked.

"Yes." He said and I smiled as I let more tears fall down my face. I got up and hugged everyone.

"No more tears even if they are happy alright?" Skylar asked me.

"Yeah even though they are happy tears they make us cry too." Lily said as all three of us girls wiped our eyes.

"I love you guys." I said and hugged everyone.

"Now let's watch some movies and eat Ice cream!" Calum shouted and that's what we did.

~time laps to 10 that night~

Luke POV

Everyone was asleep besides me and Mackenzie, we were just sat on the giant chair cuddling...I couldn't ask for anything else besides this. I started to drift off to sleep as I felt her wiggle out of my arms and off the chair.

"Mackenzie?" I asked groggily.

"Shhhh Luke you're gonna wake everyone up." She whispered looking wide awake yet tired at the same time.

"Where are you going?" I asked in a whispered tone this time.

"The bathroom babe." She said and walked away as i rubbed my eyes. A couple minutes later she walked back into the room and laid back down next to me.

"Penguin get some sleep, I'll fight off the bad dreams." I said and kissed her forehead.

"Alright." She sighed and snuggled up to me. It took less than a minute for her to fall asleep, and just as she did Calum sat up.

"You really love her don't you?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"More than she will ever know." I said and kissed her head as Calum laid back down. I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"Now I know." She whispered and I smiled before we both drifted off to sleep.