Food

Mackenzie POV

Me and Ashely were going out to get some food.

"What about raising Canes?!" I asked, I didn't really like eating out in public by if we were going to raising canes I was in.

"YES!" She shouted as I grabbed my leather jacket and we practically ran to raising canes. Once we got there we immediately ordered and we had our food within minutes, the place was empty.

"Um i uh think we should go now." Ashley said starting to pull me out of the booth.

"Wait can we get take home containers first?" I asked and she just said no.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked pulling my arm back and turning around to go get a container for our food when I saw Luke Hemmings, making out with some girl.

"You moved on fast!" I shouted and he turned and looked at me sadly.

"I wasn't kissing her she is just a friend." He whispered and the girl turned around, it was Skylar.

"You left." was all I said and she looked at me sadly.

"I needed to stay." She replied before I walked away.

"WAIT!" Luke shouted running towards me, he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. and he kissed me. I pushed him away and smacked him hard.

"Touch me again and I'll have Cal beat your a- butt." I said and walked away grabbing my best friends hand and walking out of raising canes like bosses.