Hate You

I hate his overly kind smile.

I hate his natural talent in cultivation.

I hate how easily he formed his golden core.

I hate how he entrances everyone with his presence alone.

I hate how he's the model example of our generation.

I hate how he seems to always know everything.

I hate how he can pick me up without breaking a sweat.

I hate how he can make me scream out his name within minutes.

I hate how he can simply ignore the injuries I leave on his back.

I hate how he can break me so easily.

I hate how he knows just which buttons to press.

I hate that I love him.

"A-Ling that's so mean.. You don't really mean it when you say you hate me do you?" Sizhui asked as he picked up the robes that were tossed aside the previous night from the ground. Jin Ling on the other hand was bedridden due to his inability to feel his lower half.

"Course I mean it! I can't feel anything from the waist down A-Yuan!"

"I'm sorry.."

"You're not allowed to touch me for a month!" Sizhui almost dropped the robes.

"Whhhhhaaaaattt?? I'll go mad! A-Ling have mercy please!"

"Mercy?! Did you give me mercy when I said to slow down?!"

"I didn't hear you!"

"That's not a excuse!"

Jingyi sighed, still holding the books Lan Qiren wanted delivered to Sizhui. The boy stood outside the door as the couple inside argued. The hell is this? Why are they fighting about something so shameless? Honestly where's the modesty. Unbelievable..

The Lan disciple gritted his teeth. Slamming open the door and tossing the books full force at Sizhui and Jin Ling.

"FOR THE LOVE OF HEAVEN JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!" He screeched. "GOD! I HATE YOU BOTH!"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
I wanted to do something short for once. I'm exceedingly bad at balancing things at the same time and for the month I've been balancing Inktober and two fanfics so my upload schedule has been really inconsistent. Hopefully it'll be resolved by November.