The Transmigrator Jin Ling

Jin Xing liked The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation. With a limit. A very VERY simple limit. To not getting transmigrated into the damn story!

The whole book was filled with a drama and angst and he like to live a peaceful millennial life thank you very much. This... This was not peaceful!

"Jin Ling!" The transmigrator snapped out of his inner turmoil to look up to see a very angry purple robed man with a pretty cheerful and bubbly black and red robed one next to him. What did he do to deserve this? All Jin Xing wanted was to go home after school. He didn't ask to be hit by a truck."What are you doing here?! You're supposed to be in the cloud recesses studying with those Lan brats."

Without thinking he spouted out the first line he thought of from MDZS. "I don't know I really don't know." The man who he had assumed to be Wei Wuxian cracked up.

"Ahahaha! A-Ling A-Ling Did you hit your head. And turn into Nie Huasiang?! 'I don't know I really know'?! Ahhaahaha!" Jin Ling really didn't know. He didn't know why he was here in this world much less the Lotus Pier.

"Young Mistress Jin Ling! Why the hell did you fly off like that?! I was joking! Lan Qiren is furious! Me and Sizhui had to practically beg him to let you continue classes." Jin Ling turned his attention to see two teenage boys in white robes resembling mourning robes flying over on swords. If memory serves him correctly then these two were Jingyi and Sizhui.

Jin Ling wasn't thinking when he casually said. "Ah sorry to inconvenience you." Wait what did Jingyi even say to the original Jin Ling.

The two teenagers became confused by Jin Ling's change in attitude. What happened to the stuck up little princess of the Jin Sect? Jin Ling must've realized this as well since he immediately changed it right back.

"Let's head back and get this over with!" He commanded, drawing Suihua from it's hilt. The two adults and teenagers watched as Jin Ling tried and failed to make the sword fly. Of course it wouldn't fly the boy had no idea what he was doing. He was really hoping to pull off some bs Isekai  protagonist powers and have the muscle memory from Jin Ling but of course he didn't.

.

.

.

"I exhausted too much energy, I'm flying with one of you." The two Lan disciples exchanged looks of confusion but ultimately Sizhui agreed to it.

"Hold on tight Young Master Jin." As soon as they lifted off Jin Ling forgot to act like he has done this before and hugged Sizhui's waist tightly like a girlfriend on their boyfriend's motorcycle. He was scared. He was so incredibly scared.

Jin Xing always had a incredible fear of heights and a flying sword does not ease that phobia. Seeing the ground many meters below them, Jin Ling shut his eyes in fear and tightened his grip on Sizhui.

"Young Master Jin? What's wrong? Do you have a fever? You're sweating.." Sizhui turned around to feel the vermillion marked boy's forehead for a fever. Jin Ling took this like a driver not focused on driving.

"I'm fine! Just focus on getting us to the cloud recesses!" Sizhui turned his attention back towards flying the sword surprised by the sudden outburst.

-

As soon as they reached ground level Jin Long hopped off. He took deep breaths, never more grateful to be on solid ground. His face was pale and sweaty from being up in the air for so long.

"Young Master Jin are you sure you're alright?" Sizhui asked once again, reaching over to place the back of his palm on the transmigrator's forehead. Jin Xing's parents died when he was a baby leaving him with only two uncles that didn't get along to care for him. Neither one of the two had been persistent enough to worry for him past his off handed "I'm fine". Having someone, regardless of them being a fictional character or not worry for him felt nice.