〉dirty mind〈

〈 Amanda 〉

I pulled the hair tie out of my hair for at least the ninth time. I just couldn't get the proper space buns.

Mom yelled once again, sensing me I should go downstairs.

"Honey just— do your hair first then go to me for a sec" she said and I groaned.

Obeying her, I just put my hair into a messy fishstail and put on my vans.

"Now what mom?" I asked, stepping downstairs.
"We're gonna help them again" she smiled innocently.
"But mom it's Saturday isn't a free day?" I sighed.
"No buts, Amanda. You'll finish off earlier if you go there now" she ordered.
"Are they awake?" I asked, standing up.
"Yes. Corbyn was outside and Ashley already arrived with Jordan." she informed me.
"Oh Ashley and Jordan! Omg I haven't seen them in years! Gosh," I smiled to myself.
"Fix everything before talking mkay?" she reminded me.
"Okay!" I replied as I skipped outside.

I crossed the street and once I was at their front door, I pushed the door a little to open it more.

"Ashley are you here?" I knocked on the door but was already inside the house.
"Who's— Amanda!" she ran upto me and gave me a tight hug.
"Wow y- you look so much prettier and you look more mature now!" she gasped.
"You too! I- I— wow!" she gasped, opening her arms in disbelief and looking at me up and down.

She looked very pretty.

"Amanda! What'r you doing here?" Aunt Saskia asked.
"Oh, mom just you know, sent me here to help you guys again" I rubbed my other arm with my hand.
"No need, Amanda." she reassured me as she placed a box on the sofa and opened it.
"See we have more to fix! I'm gonna help" I chuckled then they all followed.
"Thank you Amanda" she smiled and headed somewhere.

I opened the box that she put on the sofa and gently took one cloth from it.

"Hey is this your box?" I asked Ashley who was walking towards the kitchen.
"Uh let me see" she put down her box and came upto me.
"No no no it's Corbyn's" she smiled and got her box then continued her way to the kitchen.

Corbyn was entering the house so I took this chance to ask him.

"Hey Corbs where does your room go?" I asked.
"Oh imma show you" he nodded and I followed him, holding his box.

We entered his empty plain room.

"So boring currently. But watch out for the first week" he pointed at me.
"Sure" I shrugged, giggling.
"That's my closet, there's no cockroaches there so you're good" he reassured.
"Oh yeah I remember we found a cockroach and you almost threw it to me" I smiled at the memory.
"Yeah I remember" he laughed, his laugh echoing.

He then left and I went in his closet, ready to put his clothes there.

The clothes were folded so I gently placed them to the closet.

"Amanda!" Corbyn shouted, creating an echo.
"Oh my— geez Corbyn the heck are you doing?" I gasped, placing my hand on my chest.
"Bored. I'm done at the kitchen so I'm gonna help you there" he smiled and sped off to get boxes.

-

Corbyn was moving the bed a little, aligning it.

"Woah, it was hard work but it's all worth it. Look! All I need to do is make this bedroom look more like me" he wiped dripping sweat from his neck.
"It's so hooot" I fan my neck.
"Water" he drank from a waterbottle.
"Thanks" he handed it to me and I drank from it without hesitation, as I was so thristy.
"Kids, lunch!" Aunt Saskia yelled.

Corbyn and I sighed before stepping to the kitchen.

"Y'all are sweaty af" Ashley laughed.
"Take a look on his bedroom though. Looks pretty" I said and she nodded.
"Is Amanda— oh. I thought she was lost for a second. So, did you helped them?" mom pops up from nowhere.
"Yeah, she helped me to do my bedroom." Corbyn replied as he ate his food.
"Good." she nodded, smiling.

After a few times mom tried scolding me infront of Corbyn's family, we managed to go back to his bedroom.

"Hmm what else can we do in my bedroom?" he asked.

My eyes widen.

Ugh dirty mind.

I bursted out laughing, not avoiding myself from doing it.

"Oh my— oh gosh" Corbyn put his hands on his hips, shaking his head awkwardly as he laughed.
"You should clean your mind, Amanda" he said.

We laughed.

"No, you should think about what words slipped off your mouth" I replied, still laughing.
"What slipped off?" Corbyn asked.
"Words— oh my gosh Corbyn" I smack his shoulder.

This dude.

"What? I was just asking what slipped off" he replied innocently.
"So dirty, ew" I shook my head, giggling.
"My jaw hurts now" I laughed.
"Same here. You started this" he pointed at me.
"Whaaat it's not my fault we have these kind of minds" I replied.

We laughed.

"Do you think they heard us?" I whispered.
"Hope not. You'd be dead" he replied, making me laugh once again.
"I am going to be eventually" I sighed.
"Sadly" he replied.

〉♡〈