🌼 Coffee 🌼

Type: Fluff

Where Hongjoong is a barista at a new cafe and Mingi happens to visit that cafe..

________________________

✎...

Mingi sighed slightly as he was walking around the city, trying to find a cafe where he could get some coffee, since he was tired. He didn't get any sleep due to his work, so he had to get some caffeine. He soon saw a small cafe that he didn't see in the city before, so he made his way towards it. He saw that it was open so he opened the door and walked in. He looked around, seeing that there were many flowers that looked really pretty. The walls were grey and the tables were wooden. Mingi smiled slightly, really liking the style. He then made his way towards the counter.

Hongjoong was currently behind the counter on his phone. He got too focused on his phone that he didn't really notice that someone walked in until he lifted his head up. He immediately turned off his phone and put it back into his pocket. “Welcome~” he said sweetly, putting on a smile. “What would you like to order?” he added, soon seeing how handsome the costumer was. He quickly snapped out of his thoughts and began writing down what the costumer wanted. “And.. your name?” Hongjoong then asked. He would never ask someone that, but since the costumer was really handsome, he wanted to know his name. “It's Mingi.” the costumer answered. Hongjoong smiled and nodded. “Okay that'll be $€..” Hongjoong then said.

Mingi nodded and gave Hongjoong the money, smiling slightly. He had to admit that the barista in from of him was really cute. What made the barista even cuter was his height, his smile and his red hair (I miss Hongjoong's red hair ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀)).

Hongjoong soon noticed that the older male was staring. He decided to not say anything and just try to act cuter. He walked over to the coffee machine, his back straighter than before. He began making Mingi some coffee, fixing his hair cutely. When he was finishing the coffee he even made a heart. He then carried the coffee to where Mingi was sitting, which happened to be really close to the counter. “Here's your order~” he said softly and sweetly, putting the coffee in front of Mingi.

Mingi immediately snapped out of his thoughts when he noticed how close Hongjoong was to his face. “U-uh, thank you.” he quickly said. Hongjoong giggled cutely and nodded, walking behind the counter again. “If you want anything just tell me~” he then said. Mingi just nodded and blushed slightly.

Hongjoong then leaned against the counter and turned on his phone, sighing slightly and then smiling. “I'm actually surprised that someone came here when I just opened this cafe..” he said, soon turning off his phone and turning around to look at Mingi. “I really hope that this isn't going to be just one time for you. You're actually really handsome, I would love to see you more often.” Hongjoong added, chuckling slightly and sending the costumer a wink. On the outside he was confident, but on the inside he was slightly panicking, hopping that he didn't make Mingi feel uncomfortable.

Mingi didn't expect Hongjoong to find him handsome, he didn't even expect him to be so confident and say that. “Well, thank you. I don't hear that really often.. I would like to say that you look really cute. It's definitely not gonna be just a one time thing, I will definitely come here often, I like the style that this cafe has.” Mingi said softly. Hongjoong couldn't help but smile, feeling really happy that Mingi complimented him.

The two stayed in silence before Mingi reached into his pocket and pulled out a pen. He then stood up and walked over to the counter. Hongjoong looked up at Mingi, slightly confused. Mingi just smiled at him and gently grabbed his hand, writing his number on his hand. Hongjoong watched Mingi write his number on his hand, his eyes sparkling with joy. “T-thank you..” Hongjoong said shyly after Mingi was done writing. He suddenly didn't feel really confident, he just felt shy.

Hongjoong looked at the number for a few seconds before immediately putting his number into his phone. Mingi smiled as he watched the barista, soon realizing that he should go to work. He quickly finished his coffee and then stood up. “I'll have to go now..” he said softly. Hongjoong pouted slightly and hummed. “Alright, then I'll text you later.” Hongjoong said softly.

Mingi quickly put on his coat and grabbed his phone, putting it into his pocket. “Oh, before I go..” he said, walking over to Hongjoong and gently taking a hold of his jaw, placing a quick kiss on his lips. Mingi soon pulled away and smirking slightly, making his way out of the cafe.

Hongjoong stood there, processing what happened. He touched his lips, a wide smile soon forming on his face. He never expected to get a kiss from someone he just met, but he definitely wasn't complaining. He loved it. He wished that he would see the other male tommorow too..

___________________________

Finally updated again~
Should the next one shot be smut or little space? (Why am I asking when no one will reply ಥ‿ಥ)
Bye for now~