🍑 Dominance 🍑

Type: Smut

Where Hongjoong, Mingi's bully, is dominating Mingi, until Mingi decides to show his dominant side to Hongjoong..

__________________________

✎...

Hongjoong sighed slightly as he waited for his victim, Mingi, to come to school. Yesterday, he told him that he'll show him his real dominance today. Even though Mingi was much taller than him, he always bullied him, since Mingi wore glasses, so he looked like a nerd to Hongjoong. Hongjoong thought that he was much stronger than Mingi, he only thought though..

Mingi smirked slightly as he may his way to school, looking really different from before. He would always wear a uniform and fake glasses, but today he wasn't wearing a uniform or glasses, he was wearing a sleeveless shirt and black pants. His hair wasn't like usual too, he had a hairstyle that was showing his forehead. He always hid his forehead.

Mingi entered the school, ignoring some looks that he got from everyone. He smirked slightly again when he saw Hongjoong in the distance. He noticed that the older male was trying to keep a straight look on his face, but he noticed that Hongjoong was kinda shook. “So you really came huh? I expected you to run away like the little bitch you are..” Hongjoong said, his voice sounds different from before.

Hongjoong had to admit that he was shook when he saw Mingi like that. He didn't see Mingi looking like that before. “Not gonna say anything? T-then let me show you what I prepared.” Hongjoong said, standing up from his sitting position and grabbing Mingi's wrist, dragging him somewhere where no one was. Mingi followed the older male, a slight smirk still on his face.

When they arrived, Hongjoong was about to throw the younger male against the wall, but Mingi was quick to react and he pushed the older male against the wall, not too harshly. Hongjoong's eyes widened and he quickly began moving around, not want to get dominated by Mingi. “L-let go, what are you doing asshole?!” Hongjoong shouted slightly, turning his head to the side and closing his eyes. Mingi leaned closer and pressed his lips on Hongjoong's neck. Hongjoong froze, his heart panicking. He blushed madly, letting the younger male do what he was doing. “S-stop..” he whispered softly. Mingi chuckled slightly and stopped. “You don't want me to stop thought, do you?” he whispered, moving closer to his ear. Hongjoong gulped, not replying to what Mingi said. “Just like I thought..” Mingi whispered, biting gently on the older male's ear.