🍑 Help 🍑

Type: Smut

Where Mingi gets hard when a girl next to him touches him. He then goes to the bathroom to fix it and sees Hongjoong..
Requested by: songg_

__________________________

✎...

Mingi sighed as he sat in his boring class, playing with his pencil. ‘Well.. at least it's before my last class.. it'll end soon.’ he thought. He then began thinking about random things, feeling someone's hand on his thigh after a few seconds. He looked at the person who was touching his thigh near his crotch. He felt really uncomfortable, but he didn't really know what to say.. and he didn't want to slap a girl. He was too respectful towards women to do that. “What are you doing?” he asked, whispering really quietly. He felt the girl moving her hand even closer to his crotch. “What does it look like I'm doing?” she asked with a smirk, soon touching Mingi's length through his pants. Mingi bit on his lower lip, blushing slightly. He lifted his hand up, hoping that the teacher was gonna see him and let him go to the bathroom, so he could fix his problem. He actually didn't get turned on by the girl, he actually imagined someone else touching him like that for a few seconds.

“What is it, Mingi?” The teacher asked after she noticed that Mingi had his hand lifted up. “Uh, could I go to the toilet?” he asked. The teacher nodded slightly and smiled. She wouldn't allow many people to go to the toilet, but since she liked Mingi then she let him. Mingi thanked and stood up, quickly walking out of the classroom. He was close to the door, so nobody noticed that he was actually hard.

Mingi made his way to the bathroom, sighing slightly in relief. He looked at the bulge in his pants, soon hearing a door opening. Someone was there in one of the stalls. “Well, didn't expect someone like you to get hard in school.” Hongjoong said. He was the person who walked out of one of the stalls. Mingi blushed slightly and sighed, feeling really awkward. Hongjoong washed his hands and then looked at Mingi for a few seconds, soon walking towards him. “Do you.. need help with that?” he whispered, placing his hand on Mingi's crotch, moving his hand up and down. Mingi just stared at the older male's movements, trying to act like he never had some dirty thoughts about the older.

Hongjoong soon stopped and smiled immediately, grabbing Mingi's hand and leading him to one of the stalls. He then locked the door and turned around to look at Mingi. “Sit down..” he then said, getting down on his knees in front of the younger male. Mingi obeyed and sat down on the toilet, watching as Hongjoong unzipped his pants with his mouth.  Hongjoong then took Mingi's pants and underwear off, staring at his erected member. “You're quite big..” he said, smirking slightly.

Hongjoong admired the younger male's length for a few seconds before opening his mouth and putting his length into his mouth, already trying to take as much as possible into his mouth. He looked up at Mingi with a lewd expression on his face, liking that Mingi was staring at him. Hongjoong pulled the younger male's member out of his mouth and began licking it really slowly and lewdly, a slight smirk on his face as he did that. Mingi bit on his lower lip, wanting Hongjoong to stop teasing him and take him into his mouth again.

Hongjoong pulled away and looked up at Mingi, troking his member slowly. “Don't hold back..” he whispered before he took the younger male's length into his mouth again, taking more into his mouth than before. Mingi hummed lowly and nodded, gently running his fingers through Hongjoong's hair. His breathing began to get heavier as Hongjoong continued taking more and more of his length into his mouth. He loved the feeling of the older male's mouth around his dick.

Hongjoong closed his eyes, trying to take Mingi's whole member inside his mouth. He immediately pulled away when he felt Mingi's member hit the back of his throat, coughing slightly. “Are you okay?” Mingi asked worriedly. Hongjoong nodded immediately, soon stopping his coughing. “I'm okay, don't worry..” he said softly with a slight smile before taking his member into his mouth again. Even though he almost gagged he still tried to take Mingi's whole member into his mouth. He wanted to make the younger male feel really good.

Mingi closed his eyes and threw his head up, gently tugging on Hongjoong hair. Hongjoong moaned softly around Mingi's length when he felt the gently tug on his hair. Mingi couldn't really hold it anymore, and he began thrusting into Hongjoong's mouth, fucking his mouth. Hongjoong was surprised by the sudden move, but he wasn't complaining. He loved getting violated by Mingi like that.

Hongjoong began moaning around the younger male's length repeatedly every time Mingi would push his length back into his mouth and hit the back of his throat. “Oh, I'm about to cum..” Mingi soon said lowly, his thrust getting faster. Hongjoong wasn't even listening since he was in so much pleasure. He always wanted to get violated like this by Mingi and it was funny happening. He never expected someone like Mingi to do something like this with him.

Mingi growled slightly as he came inside the older male's mouth, surprising the older male. Hongjoong swallowed the younger male's come, soon coughing again. “Such a good boy..” Mingi whispered, chuckling slightly. Hongjoong blushed and opened his eyes, looking up at the younger male. Mingi then put on a slight smile and lifted the older male up into his lap, gently pecking his lips.

Hongjoong's eyes widened when the younger male pecked his lips. “W-what?” he said softly. Mingi laughed softly. “How can you have a reaction like that when I just gave you a peck after you sucked my dick?” he asked. Hongjoong looked down into his lap and blushed slightly. The peck just made his heart jump a little. “I just- I.. I love you Mingi..” he said softly. Mingi smiled when he heard what the older male said. “I love you too, Joongie..”

__________________________

Eyy, I really hope you liked it
I didn't really know how to end it, so I just ended it like this-
I'm planning to make the next one shot a little one shot, so I hope you'll like that one too when it comes out? Idk what I'm talking about, I should sleep-
Bye for now~