🌼 Clothes 2.🍑

Type: Fluff, Smut
Requested by: YvngGab

______________________________

✎...

Mingi smiled softly at what the older male said, glad that Hongjoong trusted him. He then saw how nervous the older male was. Mingi moved closer and pressed his forehead gently against Hongjoong's. “Don't worry, it's not going to hurt or anything, I'll try to make it so it doesn't hurt..” he whispered softly, an accidental growl leaving him when he smelt the older male. The older male smelled too good and it was driving him insane. A combination of fruits and other stuff. He mostly smelt lemons and strawberries as he continued smelling the older male.

Hongjoong placed his hands on Mingi's shoulders, whining a little. He already needed his alpha, when he smelt the younger, it made his heat come even faster than ever before. Mingi pushed the older male down on the bed, growling again. He began taking off Hongjoong's pants and panties quickly, burying his face between Hongjoong's legs as soon as the two pieces of clothing were off. Hongjoong blushed, definitely not expecting that. Mingi began eating him out, growling again as he tasted the older. Hongjoong whimpered softly, relaxing more into the mattress to enjoy the feeling of Mingi's hot tongue inside him. Hongjoong never expected something like this to feel so good.

Hongjoong could feel himself get close. He knew that it was too soon, but he couldn't help it. “M-mingi, I-I need to.. C-cum!” Hongjoong moaned out. Mingi hummed lowly and hit his g-spot a few times. That made Hongjoong cum immediately. The older male panted, opening his eyes to look at the younger male. Mingi licked his hole a few more times before moving closer to Hongjoong's face. “And it didn't hurt, did it?” he asked softly. Hongjoong shook his head and smiled softly. “It didn't hurt..” he answered softly. “I told you, you don't need to be scared, I'll take good care of you..” Mingi said lowly, making the older male shiver.

“I'm going to prep you a little more and then I'll fuck you real good, okay?” Mingi growled. Hongjoong whined at the younger male's words, liking how Mingi said it. It made him even more aroused.

Mingi began bringing his fingers to his mouth, but Hongjoong stopped him, grabbing his hand and bringing it to his own mouth. The older male opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out, starting to lick the younger male's fingers sexily. He made eye contact with Mingi for a few seconds before taking all his three fingers into his mouth, fucking his mouth a little with them. He then pulled Mingi's fingers out of his mouth and licked his lips sexily. He never thought that he would act this shamelessly, but he definitely wasn't thinking about stopping, since he could see that Mingi liked this behavior.

Hongjoong turned around, getting on his knees, his face pressed into the pillow. He heard Mingi growl, which made him shiver and bite on his lower lip. He already knew that Mingi's growling is his new favorite sound.

Hongjoong let out a loud moan when he felt Mingi push two fingers in. It did hurt a little, but since Hongjoong was in heat, he wasn't even bothered by the pain, he was focusing on the pleasure he was receiving. “Alpha~ don't hold back anymore..” Hongjoong  said, a cute whimper leaving him. Mingi pushed the third finger in and began fucking the older male at a fast pace, growling really loudly. He couldn't hold back when he heard Hongjoong calling him 'alpha'. Loud and high pitched moans began leaving the older male as he got fucked by Mingi's fingers, knowing that Mingi lost control over himself. He didn't mind it, in fact, he loved it. The pleasure was unbelievable.

Mingi pulled his fingers out, making Hongjoong whine. The older male felt empty, but not for long. Mingi replaced his fingers with his already really hard cock, ramming into the older male. Hongjoong practically began screaming, his voice breaking. He buried his face into the pillow, not wanting to be too loud. “M-more! Please more!” Hongjoong shouted. Mingi continued slamming his cock into him at a fast pace, hitting the older male's g-spot. Hongjoong's voice broke, feeling himself getting close again.

“I-I! Cum!” Hongjoong shouted, not being able to make a proper sentence. “Alpha! Alpha..” Hongjoong called out as he came onto the sheets. Mingi continued to pound into him for a while before releasing inside him. He let out a final growl before gently lying down with the older male. His knot was still inside the older, so he had to be careful.

“A-alpha, I..” Hongjoong turned his head around so he could see the younger. Mingi smiled gently and placed his finger on Hongjoong's mouth gently. “Don't cry, Joongie.. You did amazing..” he said softly, moving closer to Hongjoong's face so he could place a soft kiss on his lips. “My good boy.. My absolutely gorgeous and amazing boy.. You did so good, so damn good..” Mingi continued praising the older, knowing that Hongjoong definitely wasn't in his right mind right now and knowing that he needed care and attention in this state.

After a while he pulled out, immediately turning the older male around and hugging him. “I love you, Joongie..” he whispered gently into his ear. Hongjoong smiled sleepily and hummed softly. “I love you too..” he answered. He lazily wrapped his arms around Mingi and soon they both fell asleep in each other's arms..

__________________________

Oh boyyyyyyy, this took long, I'm so sorry
You already made this request last year and I wrote it so late, I feel bad,, but hey, I hope that you liked it, even tho it took so long.
Also, I'm really, REALLY sorry to say this, but I don't think that I'll continue this book, even tho you were all so amazing ㅠ-ㅠ
I have one last request that I'll write and then I'll end this book. Again, I hope that maybe some of you will stay for my anime books and stuff.. But I'm not forcing you ofc. Thank you for staying with me ^^
Bye~