🍑 Dominance 2. 🍑

Type: Smut

After Hongjoong said that he wanted Mingi's length somewhere else..
Requested by: seongshlong

__________________________

✎...

Mingi kept thinking about what the older male said as they walked to his house. He kept imagining the older male on his knees and doing dirty things with his length. He shook his head slightly to stop himself from imagining things. Hongjoong happened to look at Mingi and notice the younger male shaking his head. He decided to not say anything and just continue walking. The two soon arrived at Mingi's house, which made Hongjoong suddenly feel nervous. He has never sucked a dick before, so of course he was gonna be nervous.

Mingi found his keys and unlocked the door, opening the door for Hongjoong like the gentleman he is. Hongjoong smiled and walked in, waiting for Mingi to tell him where to take off his shoes. Mingi closed the door behind them again and showed him where to take off his shoes. The older male nodded and began taking off his shoes. Mingi took advantage of that and gently slapped the older male's butt. Hongjoong blushed and quickly took off his shoes, soon turning around to look at the younger male. Mingi smirked slightly at the younger male and soon wrapped his arms around him, lifting him up. "Now, you should give me what you promised to give me~" Mingi said. Hongjoong blushed even more, nodding slightly. "I-it's my first time, s-so don't expect anything extremely good.." he whispered softly. Mingi chuckled slightly and nodded, soon carrying the older male to his bedroom.

Mingi then sat down on the bed with the older male on his lap. Hongjoong bit on his lower lip and got off of Mingi's lap, getting down on his knees in front of the younger male. The older male leaned closer to Mingi's crotch and began unzipping it with his mouth, looking up at Mingi with an innocent expression on his face. Mingi watched the older male's expression, getting even more turned on as he kept looking at him. Hongjoong soon took a hold of his pants and took them off, brushing his fingers across Mingi's bulge right after. Mingi let out a slight sigh, running his fingers through Hongjoong's red hair. Hongjoong looked up at Mingi and sticked his tongue out sexily, grabbing Mingi's hand and sexily licking his fingers.

Mingi still couldn't believe that it was the older male's first time, since he was being so dirty. Of course, he wasn't complaining, he loved the sight of Hongjoong licking his fingers.

Hongjoong soon stopped licking and sucking on Mingi's fingers. He then lifted his hand up and began rubbing the younger male's bulge through his boxers. Mingi bit on his lower lip, wanting the older male to do more than that. Hongjoong then suddenly leaned closer and licked Mingi's length through his boxers, looking up at Mingi with innocent eyes to see his reaction.

Mingi soon began feeling like he was getting dominated by the older male again and he didn't want to be the submissive one, so he decided to be more dominant again. “You're such a naughty boy, Joongie. How about you suck before I force you to?” he said lowly, running his fingers through Hongjoong's hair. Hongjoong was surprised by the sudden dominance, but he wasn't complaining. He decided to act naughty a little more, not believing that Mingi would force him. He licked the younger male's bulge again, a slight smirk on his face. “Force me then~” he said.

Mingi smirked slightly and nodded, taking off his boxers quickly. Hongjoong stopped smirking and just blushed madly, looking at the younger male's length with wide eyes. “now, how about you be good boy and suck before I fuck your mouth.” Mingi whispered lowly, sending shivers down Hongjoong's spine. Hongjoong still decided to be naughty, just to have Mingi fuck his mouth. The thought made him let out a small shaky moan. Mingi waited for the older male to do something before he had enough. He gently grabbed Hongjoong's face and pulled him closer, pushing his length into his mouth.

Hongjoong's eyes widened before closing. He let out a small moan, waiting for Mingi to move. Mingi didn't move for a few seconds, but soon he began fucking the older male's mouth, he was going gently at first, but soon he became more rough. Hongjoong moaned around the younger male's length everytime Mingi pushed back in. He gagged a little, so he quickly pulled away, coughing slightly. “Can't take it anymore?” Mingi asked with a slight smirk. Hongjoong continued coughing before answering, “I-I can still continue..”. He then leaned closer again took the younger male's length into his mouth again, looking up at the younger male. Mingi sighed slightly and began fucking the older male's mouth roughly again. Hongjoong closed his eyes again, letting out soft moans everytime he felt Mingi's length hit the back of his throat.

Mingi began feeling himself closer after a few minutes, so he began speeding up. Hongjoong didn't expect the younger male to speed up, but he still took it. He then opened his eyes slightly and looked up at Mingi with a seductive look. Mingi had to admit that the image of Hongjoong looking at him with such a seductive look and with his length in his mouth was so fucking sexy. Mingi let out a slight growl and continued fucking the older male's mouth, feeling really close. Without warning the older male, Mingi came inside the older male's mouth. Hongjoong gagged slightly, but swallowed the younger male's come anyway. He opened his eyes and looked up at Mingi, panting softly. After a few seconds he began coughing slightly. “Are you okay?” Mingi asked, gently lifting the older male up into his lap. Hongjoong continued coughing before nodding. “O-of course..” he answered, letting out a little cough before laying his head on Mingi's chest and closing his eyes. After a few seconds he passed out. Mingi shook his head slightly and gently laid the older male down on his bed, placing a gentle peck on his forehead before going to shower..

___________________________

Yes, I finally updated again~
I honestly don't really know what to write here, I'm happy, but kinda sad at the same time?? My boyfriend told me that he already has a school where he'll be going and that school is really far.. I don't think that it'll end good for us, since I don't think that I would be able to be in a long distance relationship with him.. we actually don't even have anything that we could really talk about, so I don't even know how we can be together. Of course I'm really happy for him, but it's just.. he doesn't even have time for me most of the time and now that he's gonna be so far, then he's not gonna have any time for me.. I should stop talking about my problems already-
Bye for now~