12

Jungkook was talking with Taehyung during their break from practice. He was also talking to him when they returned to the studio after the break.

When they walked in, Jimin stood with his shoulder hunched, his body shaking so hard that Jungkook could hear the clattering of his teeth.

"Jimin hyung?" Jungkook asked as he took a hesitant step towards him.

When Jimin turned, he was pale. His phone which had been in his hand slipped and fell down and he ran, dashing past the members filtering in from the door, a hand on his mouth.

Jungkook found him vomiting in a toilet stall. He immediately went over holding his long hair away from his face and rubbing his back as he heaved.

When Jimin was done and able to move without feeling sick, Jungkook helped him stand and gargle. But the moment he touched Jimin, he slipped out of Jungkook's grip.

Before entering the studio, Jimin stopped. "Don't tell anyone about this," he murmured, his voice barely more than a whisper. He did not look at Jungkook as he spoke.

***

It wasn't until Saturday night that they all got a chance to talk about the recent happenings.

"Is he asleep?" Jungkook asked as Hoseok entered into the Kim's room -- Taehyung, Seokjin and Namjoon -- where they all had decided to meet.

Hoseok nodded as he settled down on the other bed where Namjoon and Yoongi sat.

"Why are we all meeting here, again?" Yoongi asked. "I want to sleep."

"Because Jiminie is acting weird," Taehyung chipped in.

"Did you see what was on his phone?" Jungkook asked turning to Taehyung who sat beside him.

"Jungkook..." he started. All the other members were giving him pity field looks.

"What? What is it?"

Namjoon silently handed him his phone. On it, a Twitter page was open one that showed Jimin's latest post. Jungkook scrolled down to the comments section and what he found there left him dumbfounded.

The comments were the worst they had ever got. It shouldn't have gone to this extent, it hadn't gone to this extent when Jimin and Taehyung had started dating.

Jimin is such an attention seeker, one said. I hate him the most.

What did Taehyung do wrong? Another asked. You two were so cute together.

Did you see how Jimin was smiling on the live? He seemed to have moved on. Poor Taehyung is suffering.

You two should've never started dating. It is wrong for a man to date a man.

I hate gay couples. It is against the rules of the world, another said.

As Jungkook scrolled down further the comments for even worse. He gulped way too loudly, and there was a sour taste in his mouth.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, placing a hand on his shoulder.

The youngest quietly handed back the phone to the leader and looked to Taehyung his eyes wide.

"Is this what he was reading?" Jungkook asked his voice barely above a whisper.

His hands shook and he clenched them into fists, not wanting anyone to notice.

Taehyung nodded slowly, his hand on Jungkook's shoulder tightening.

"It wasn't this bad when you started dating."

Taehyung nodded. "I know."

"Why are they doing this to him?" Jungkook wondered out loud, burying his head in his hands. He was so, so worried about Jimin's well-being. The comments were horrifying and traumatizing.

If they would've been channelled at any other member they wouldn't have minded as much as Jimin would, he takes everything to his heart.

"Maybe," Taehyung started. "Because he didn't say anything about the break up. He hadn't even looked at the camera. Maybe that's why they're saying such things."

"But that's his way of coping. Why are they targeting him for it?"

Taehyung massaged his shoulder, a scowl set on his face. The knob to their door twisted and the door was opened by a sleepy Jimin.

"Taehyung," he said his voice hoarse from sleep, rubbing his eyes as he walked in.

When he saw them all, he froze.

"What are you all..."

Before he could finish, Jungkook kept up from his place, shouting a "nothing", wincing at his loudness as he made his way outside and back to his room.

When everyone was gone and only Seokjin, Namjoon and Taehyung left in their room, the latter looked at Jimin who still stood in the doorway.

"What is it, Jiminie," he smiled at how cute he looked, half asleep.

Jimin snapped back to reality and looked at Taehyung. "Can I cuddle you to sleep tonight?" He asked. "Please."

Taehyung opened his arms in answer.