20 (Last Chapter)

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jimin ~"

They all clapped as Jimin blew at the candles. He was smiling widely until his eyes disappeared, his face literally glowing. "Thank you so much, everyone!"

Seokjin set down the cake on the table and Jungkook handed Jimin a bouquet of flowers. He wanted to kiss and hug Jimin but couldn't since the staff was here and his birthday was being recorded for their fans.

After everyone other than Jungkook had given gifts to Jimin and the recording stopped, Jungkook dragged the older to another room. Jimin was giggling all the way and was still giggling when Jungkook shut the door and kissed his boyfriend for a long, long while.

When they parted, their lips were swollen and they were out of breath. Jungkook then gave Jimin the little something he had been saving all day.

"What is it?" Jimin asked giggling as he slowly unwrapped the small rectangular box.

Inside was a neatly folded paper, which on unfolding displayed a print out of the confirmation of booking of two flight tickets to Japan.

Jimin looked up at Jungkook, his eyes wide in surprise. "Remember when you said you wanted to go Tokyo? Well, we're going. Just the two of us."

A/N: Thank you to everyone who reached till here. I hope you liked the fic! Please continue supporting me! Have a good day/night!