Intro

There is a plot to this story! I promise! So far up to the tenth part there is nothing weird. I am just trying to explain some things with this intro!

**************

This is a world of animal people. All animals have their own special ability within their race. (No throwing powers.) But besides that and a few exceptions their world is just about the same as ours. Most animals have ears and/or tails.

Normal biology does not apply to these animals. If males take a certain elixir then they can become pregnant by another male. And females can take a different elixir to impregnate another female.

So in other words... being gay or lesbian is actually really common and not looked down apoun as much. Only a few races stick to the old ways of male and female. Those races include; some K9, most feline, and almost all hoofed, and rodents.

Oh, and only some families stick to the old rules of being with the same race. Most families are of almost all races.

***************

Intro is short but parts are long, more juicy bits. Anyway, I update kind of often. If anything it'll be at least one or twice a month, but I don't think it's come to that yet.

Hope you'll enjoy it!!

Be warned, cussing in first part, but no $3X scenes yet... sorry.