Chapter 4: Your Pea, My Pod

Mercedes

When we came back from the hospital my body was exhausted. I nearly passed out in the back seat. Catherine and James were very happy. They kept smiling at each other and he held her thigh on the way back.

When I got James ran me a hot bath, with a scented candle, rose pedals and some bubble bath. As I climbed into the bath he went back downstairs to his wife. They were probably having champagne, celebrating their pregnancy.

I read the contract again during my bath. I had nine months. Nine months to get James. And finally she admits it.

As I was reading I realized that I wanted him so fucking much. So much, that the sight of him and Catherine made me want to puke. So much, that I would wake up early every morning just to hear him leave for work of go to his office so that I could follow him. I wanted him so much that I'd jerked off to the image of him in my mind at least eight times during the last two weeks.

After my bath I sat on bed. James and Catherine walked past my room laughing their tipsy asses off. They shut their bedroom door and for nearly three hours, I remained seated waiting for sleep. But nothing.

I then decided to go to the kitchen for a glass of milk. As I was putting back the jar of milk, I was joined by James. He was shirtless and his pants sat at the very bottom of his v-line. "Oh hey, sorry I didn't expect to find you down here." he said as soon as he saw me.

"It's your house after all" I responded. "But you live here too now and the least I can do is dress decently" he said pouring himself a glass of water. "You don't always have to be in a suit to b look decent you know" I replied taking a sip of my milk. "You think this is decent?" he replied with sarcasm. "It's cute" I replied and for a second I saw him blushing.

"How're you feeling?" he asked. "Okay I guess" I replied. "Thank you, for everything" he said rinsing his glass. "No James, thank you. For giving me this opportunity, and I know this will never be as special af if it were Cathy's but thank you" I said and for a minute I was hoping we'd have a heartfelt moment. "It is Cathy's. You're carrying her egg and my sperm. You're just the Surrogate" he said ruining the moment. "That's not what I meant" I tried explaining.

"Remember your place, Mercedes" he said griping my neck. "Yes sir?" he whispered as his warm breath blew onto my lips.

"Yes sir" I replied. "Sorry I didn't quite get that?" he said as he stared at my lips. "Yes Mr. Jacobs" I said and he smirked. When he looked my in the eyes I saw the thursty and lust behind them. "You're the death of me Mercedes" he said in the same tone. "Take me" I said and he moved to my earlobe. "Huh?" he said sucking and biting my earlobe. "Please, Mr. Jacobs" I said and he started planting kisses from my jawline leading to my mouth. His lips against my face felt heavenly. He stopped before he got to my lips. "Like this?" he liked his lips then looked at mine. He brushed his finger across mine then put his lips on mine.

He didn't even wait for me to open my mouth, he slipped his tongue into my mouth. He picked me up from the barstool and put me on the island. I wrapped my lags around him a put my hands on his shoulders. He cupped my ass as he kisses me intensely. "Fuck Mercedes" he cursed as I tugged at his hair. He pulled my hair back then pulled out of the kiss.

He looked down at me as I was panting for more. "Remembered your place" he said before walking back upstairs.

...
When I woke up I didn't find James in his office. Instead I found a short chubby woman who claimed her name was Sarah and she was the maid. She offered me some breakfast and set up a whole table for me next to the pool.

Catherine joined me moments after. She was dressed in a white dress with leather sandals. "Morning Mercedes" she said as she sat next to me. "Morning Catherine" I replied. "Guess it's just girls today seeing that James for work earlier today" and hearing her say that made my heart drop a little. "We should go shopping while you still can. After a while that big belly is going to get exhausted" she said giving me a little chuckle. "I was actually planning on going back to my apartment to get some of my clothes today, maybe tomorrow" I said taking a spoon of my fruit. "That's okay" she replied but I could hear the disappointment in her voice.

James

I'd left early for work this morning. Not only because I was trying to avoid Mercedes but because I had skipped at least four days worth of work. My assistant was to be gone for the next week and I realized how much she was actually helping me with. I had completely forgot about three of my meetings this morning and without someone to bring me my daily coffee I felt disoriented.

"Sir there's someone here to see you" Agatha said on the line. "Please send them through" I replied. Probably another client I forgot about.

I was surprised to see Mercedes walking through the doors a few moments later. "Hey, were you trying to avoid me" she said putting two bags of Subway take outs on my table. "No, not at all. What brings you here" I asked as I gestured for her to take a seat. "I was just grabbing a few stuff from my apartment and I thought why not to bring you some lunch. You probably skipped breakfast anyway." she said.

I paused not knowing what to say. "That's if you don't mind" she said and paused. "Sir" she continued to say. "Ofcourse not" I replied closing the blinds in my office. When I looked at my Patek I realized it was nearly two pm. As I sat down she u boxed the food. In my pack I found a Chipotle Chicken Melt and I hers she had some vegetable sandwich. "I hope you like it, I found a receipt with the same order in your car." she said and gave me a smile.

"Attentive, I like that" I responded taking a bite of my sandwich. "Did you take the train here" I went to ask. "Yes" she relied with a mouth full of sandwich. "You could have just asked Catherine to call a car for you. From LA to New York, that's quite a distance" I said.

"But I made it out alive didn't I?" she asked nonchalantly. "Is your office always like this" she asked with a little chuckle after we finished our food. "My assistant is out of town for a few weeks, excuse the mess" I said. "I could help you out for the time being" she said to me.

"No, you have to rest. The last thing we need is to make both you and the baby overworked" I responded in a stern tone. "There's four months till this thing can even be called a baby. And it's not like your assistant is going to be gone for a whole nine months. I'm basically just carrying around your soerm at this stage. Besides sitting at home with Catherine and her paintings is getting to me" she said. And as I said, she sure has a way with her words. "You'd be surprised how much she gets for her paintings" I said with a little chuckle. "I can really do this Mr. Jacob" she said.

She walked to the other side of the table, leaned forward revealing a nice amount of cleavage and gave me a little naughty smile. "You have a meting in ten minutes sir" she said to me. "Fuck Mercedes, you can't be doing this for a whole six weeks" I said looking at her. She gave a little cute laugh then walked to me and put my notebook in my hand. "You better start leaving. You wouldn't want to be late sir" she said looking up to me and I nearly bent her over the table and fucked her right there. She laughed then slapped my shoulder "Seriously James, go" she said and pushed me out the door.