Chapter 16: Sober

Mercedes
A call came through as I was printing the minutes from our last meeting. "Mrs. Jacobs is here" I rolled my eyes before politely responding. "Let her through" I said when I was thinking the complete opposite. I hadn't seen her thus morning but of I had she'd be lying in a hospital bed, fighting for her life.

I avoided making eye contact with her as she came out if the elevator. As she was walking I expected her to walk into James' office but she stopped in front of my desk.

I looked at her as she smiled at me. "Mercedes" she said with her 'sweet voice'. Without a response I looked through James' window. I was about to signal fir him to interfere as he looked down at his desk.

"I'm not here for James, I'd like to talk to you" she said noticing my reaction.

Well I don't bitch.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked back to my desk as she was talking.

"Mercedes please. I said some unpleasant things last night. I know I can't take any of that back. But at least let me apologize over lunch. I mean I don't remember half the things I said anyway" she said with a little chuckle.

Her face dropped as I stood up to be level with her. "Is that supposed to make it okay? You know Cathy, I don't need lunch to forgive you Cathy because what you said is unforgivable. But because I'm a woman with standards I will. I forgive but trust me I don't forget" I said sitting down.

Before she could open her arms for a hug I sat down. "How about lunch" she said.

James
I drove back home alone as Mercedes took the day off after lunch with Cathy. I listened to some classical music as I hit the freeway.

It feels good to be driving alone for the first time in a while. This morning Mercedes looked out the window and didn't say a word for the whole ride. She refused to even look at me after last night. And as much as this tension is hurting me, I don't know how to get rid of it.

Everything was better before Cathy came back. It's hard to feel guilty about something I enjoyed so much.

When I walked into the house clothes were scattered everywhere. As I walked to the patio I found Mercedes seated on the edge of the pool with nothing but a thong.

I swallowed on my  saliva as my dick twitched in my pants. "Cathy's in bed" she said. Her breast bounced as she walked up to me. "I knocked her out for a bit" she said with a smirk and a wink. She smiled as she put a pack of pills on my jacket.

She started removing my clothes as she kissed my neck. I looked at the pack if pills wondering what they were. She pushed them away before I could read the label. "I've been a naughty girl daddy. Punish me." she said laying on the pool chair as she rubbed her breast.

I lowered myself down on her as I kissed her. She worker at my pants as I rubbed her clit in circles. Moans escaped her mouth as I started thrusting into her with my fingers." If she wakes up you're dead" I said without mentioning Cathy's name. I couldn't stand saying her name knowing she I was cheating on her when she's right upstairs.

Mercedes gave a nod as I flipped her body over. "I gonna fuck you from the back" I said grabbing a fist full of her hair. I felt too ashamed to look at her. The less romantic and affectionate this is the better.

Aligning myself with her I pulled her hair back. It felt heavenly as I thrusted into her sweet little pussy. "Yes fuck me harder" she moaned as I thrusted into her. I spanked her as making her moan even more.

She slid her hand onto her clit as I was stroking in and out of her. Her body started shaking as she moaned. "Make me come on your juicy dick" she said. My own body tensed up as my orgasm hit me hard. I collapsed on her back with my duck still inside if her.

"You're gonna miss this pussy, admit it" she said between her heavy breaths. "We can make this work Merc" I replied before I could overthink it.

As Mercedes moved off of me she turned to look me in the eye. "What? Us?" she asked laughing. "No not us, just me and you. Like you said just harmless fun." I said and her face dropped slightly. "Cathy is too fucking unpredictable she might catch us." she said looking me in the eye.

"Then we'll go on fake business trips and spend our lunchtime fucking in the basement, or even your old apartment in NYC" I said and her eyes lit up.

"Come on Merc. What do you say" I said looking at her. She looked around hesitantly then looked back at me. "Only if Catherine cuts her bullshit. And make sure she shuts the fuck up with her annoying voice and smile" she said rolling her eyes.

"Hey don't talk about my Cathy like that." I said tickling her. She laughed and begged me to stop as she nearly ran out of breath. "So I guess we have a deal" I said as she caught her breath.

"I guess so" she said picking up her clothes. "Nice ass" I said as I watched her walking into the house. Before turning to the stairs she turned around and stuck up her middle finger.