15

I quickly finished and walked back out the the living room. I saw my phone sitting there and I smiled as I picked it up and put it in my pocket.

"This was good as" Mason spoke as he put his plate on the ground. "No go put it in the sink" Toby pointed and Mason groaned as we all laughed.

A couple hours passed and I was getting pretty tired. "Bee" Mason called my name and I looked over as he stood beside the door.

"Come outside with me" he waved me over and I stood up off the couch and walked over to him.

"Why?" I asked and we walked out and he shut the door. "Because" he spoke and he lit a cigarette and blew out the smoke to the side.

"What does that taste like?" I asked him and he looked at it and then at me. "Really bad. Horrible taste" he shook his head and puffed on it.

"Then why do you do it?" I asked him and he turned it around and handed it to me. "You want me to do it?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"Only if you wanna. You were tripping on cookies the other night. This is more mellow" he spoke and I brought it up to my lips and inhaled the smoke.

I coughed as it burned and and tickled the back of my throat. Mason laughed and I handed it back to him and he smiled as he smoked it.

"Bee" He spoke as he breathed out and I looked at him. "You're pretty cool" He told me and I smiled.

"Ryan was an ass and Toby yelled right back, but they didn't mean it" Mason spoke and I nodded and I crossed my arms as I stood there with him.

"I know. It's just-" I stopped and I sighed. "What?" He asked and flicked his ciggy in to the grass.

"All of this. It's scary being here. It's scary being away from home. It scares me to put you in the way of all this and-" I stopped and I sighed again.

"Its ok. You know we would take a bullet for you" He spoke and wrapped. I sighed and I nodded.

"Yea that's what worries me" I spoke quietly and he patted my back and I backed up.

"I'm gonna go to bed. I'm kinda tired" I told him and he nodded and yawned. He opened the door and I walked in and he walked in after.

"Night" He spoke and I smiled. "Night" I told him and I walked to my room and closed the door. I went to my bed and I sat down and sighed. I grabbed my bag and I walked over to my dresser and I started to put my other clothes in there.

I left all the nice ones in the dresser. I grabbed my phone and my charger. I set my bag down in the bathroom just in case someone came in. I sat on my bed and I charged my phone.

I was gonna catch a bus, buy a plane ticket to catch another bus, climb in the window, and live a normal life. I breathed and I sat there for awhile and it was almost 2 in the morning and I hadn't heard anything since I came in to bed.

I stood up quietly and I looked around as I grabbed my bag and I slung it over my shoulder. I opened the door and I walked down the hallway and to the front door.

I stood by the front door and my hand hovered over it. I breathed in and out and I twisted the door handle. I opened the door and saw Cameron standing there.

"Back inside" He spoke without looking at me and I opened my mouth.

"I know what you thought you were gonna do. Just go back inside" He spoke me and looked out into the darkness.

"But I wasn't-" "Bee inside now" Cameron whipped around and I backed up a step now. "I-I I'm sorry" I looked down and I turned around and went to walk away.

"No wait Bee" Cameron called and he grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back around to him. he grabbed my bag and he hugged me. So many hugs.

"We're not gonna lose you" He told me quietly and squeezed me tight. "I just thought. I thought I would just go be-because" "I know its ok. It's all gonna be ok" He told me and I nodded and I sighed as I backed up and I nodded.

I grabbed my bag and I went back inside and to the room and laid down. I sighed as I closed my eyes and went to bed. 

-

I woke up and yawned. I sat up in bed and I looked around. I blinked and it was around 6 in the morning. I flipped the covers off of me and I walked to the bathroom and I went pee and walked back out.

I walked out into the kitchen and no one seemed to be awake yet. It was very quiet. I walked around and I started to pull stuff out of the fridge and cabinets.

I started to make breakfast. I was cooking eggs, buttering toast, pouring juice, making coffee, making waffles, bacon, and lots of other stuff.

I was moving around the kitchen quietly, and I heard footsteps. I ignored them and I kept moving around the kitchen.

"Oi what are you doing?" I heard Masons voice and I glanced up and saw him sit down. "Breakfast. You want some?" I asked and held up a plate.

"Yea" He nodded and looked like a kid in a candy shop. I put food on his plate and I handed it to him.

"Wow. Thanks" He smiled and he picked up the fork and started to eat the food. I kept cooking and I heard foot steps.

"Mason you know your not allowed to touch the stove" Toby called nervously.

Toby walked down the steps and she stopped as she saw me in the kitchen and Mason sitting and eating. "Your cooking" Toby spoke and walked over to me as I nodded.

"Hope it's ok. I just wanted to do somthing nice for you guys" I told her and she smiled.

"You want some?" I asked as she walked over and smiled. "Thanks" Toby spoke and she got food and sat with Mason at the table.