124

We drank coffee and carried the bags around and we went in to another store. She started to pick out dresses and occasionally she would ask me if I liked the color, style, beading, fabric, sewing, and other things I had no clue about.

She shoved me in a dressing room and sat down. "I wanna see all of them" she spoke and I smiled and nodded.

I put a few on and they didnt feel right. Or they looked weird. I cycled through dresses and I was almost out of them when I put on another one and stood in the mirror.

It was a dark turquoise, slim dress with the back open. Thin straps across my shoulders, and a neck line that was a few inches below my collar bone. It fell below my knee and my arms were completely exposed.

(I have no clue what I was on when I made the description for that dress. It now sounds horrible. :l I am sorry)

I looked in the mirror and I tilted my head and smiled. "You good? Is the zip stuck again?" She asked me and I pushed the curtain back and walked out barefooted. I tiled my head up and she gasped.

"Hows this one?" I asked and lifted my leg up behind me and I leaned in the door way. "Oh my god" I spoke and she ran over to me.

"This was one of the iffy ones but you look so beautiful in it" she told me and was looking at everything.

"How does it feel? To loose? To tight? Fabric?" She asked and I ran my hands along it and my finger caught somthing. I looked down and it had pockets.

"Its got pockets!" I told her and stuck my hands in them. "No fucking way!" She gasped and I showed Bee and she laughed and clapped.

"This is the one. Beatrix are you saying yes to this dress?" She asked me and I nodded. "Yes. Yes I love this dress" I covered my mouth and pretended to cry.

We both laughed and I took it off quickly and we paid and started to walk to our uber.

"Oh my gosh. Did you even look at your self in the mirror. I didn't think you could look any better" she spoke and I nodded.

"You think Levi will like it?" I asked her and she nodded. "One hundred percent he will and if he doesn't you text me and I'll tell you how good you look" she winked at me and I smiled and nodded.

"I'll take you up on that" I pointed her and she smiled. We got back to my house and we laughed as we walked in the door.

"What's so funny?" Mason's voice rang though my ears and I looked over and saw all of them standing in the kitchen.

"Nothing. Come on Bee" she spoke and we walked to my room. "Why is she so bossy?" Matt whsipered. "I heard that!" Stella called and I laughed as we walked into my room.

"Did you hear him? How do you live with boys all the time?" She asked me and I shrugged. "Its hard" I laughed and she nodded.

We put my bags down and her phone started to ring. She answered it and held it to her ear. "Jack" she mouthed to me and I nodded.

"I'm at Bee's house" she spoke in to the phone. She was quiet and she looked at me.

"You wanna spend the night at Jack's and in the morning we can come back here and get you all fancied up?" Stella asked me and I shrugged and nodded.

"I'll have to ask" I told her. "She said yes. Where are you guys?" She told Jack and I threw my hands up and started to get some stuff together.

"Ok cool. Take your time no need to rush" she told him and then hung up. "What's happening?" I asked her.

"Were all gonna spend the night at Jack's. Then in the morning we'll come back here and get you ready. Jack and Lucas are 10 minutes away and Lucas' parents said he could spend the night too" she told me and I shoved clothes in a bag and nodded.

"Ok cool." I spoke and she helped me get a few things in my bag and we walked back out and the guys were still in there.

"Did you have fun? Cameron asked me and I nodded. "What did you get?" Matt asked me. "Clothes" I shrugged.

"You have a bunch of clothes" Mason squinted his eyes. "Yea but she needed a dress for the date" Stella stepped up beside me. "A dress" Eric sruched his nose. "A date" Jay raised an eye brow.

"When is this date?" Toby asked. "Tomorrow" I told her and Toby smacked Cameron.

"That's not just some date Cameron. It's there 6 month" Toby shook her head and sighed. "I didn't know. You think I keep track of that?" Cameron raised his hands and sighed.

"What kind of dress?" Jay asked me. "You'll see tomorrow" Stella told him. "Can Bee spend the night at my house?" Stella looked at Cameron.

"You guys spent all day together" Cameron told her and she nodded. "She needs interaction with more people than 6 weird gamer boys and 2 boys who smoke pot all the time" she told him and they all looked at her.

"At least were not weird gamer boys" Ryan spoke and high fived Sam. "We're not weird" Matt spoke.

"A little bit. But that's what people love about you" Stella nodded. "Its true. Can I go?" I asked Cameron and the door bell rang.

"Yea I guess. When will you be back?" He asked me. "Tomorrow" I shrugged and he nodded. "Yea ok. Be carful" he told me and we walked to the door and Jack and Lucas stood there.

"Woah woah woah. You never mentioned boys" Ryan spoke and I turned around to see all of them looking.

"Its just Jack and Lucas" I told him. "Hey" Jack spoke offended and I winked at him and turned back to Ryan.

"Alright. Go have fun" Cameron told me and chuckled. "But not too much fun!" Eric called as we all walked out and I shut the door. "They are weird gamer boys" I laughed and we all walked to Lucas' car.

We got to Jack's house and we ordered food and we smoked. It was getting later and they were all passed out. I laid my head on my pillow and closed my eyes. Then fell asleep.

-

I woke up and it was quiet. I had a pain in my neck and I sat up and cracked my knuckles, and popped my neck.

Stella and Lucas were still sleeping. I stood up and went pee and then went down to the kitchen. Jack was in there and he was cooking eggs I think.

"Morning" I told him and he glanced back at me. "Morning" he nodded. "I've got coffee over here. Fresh pot too" he spoke.

"I'm good on the fresh pot but coffee definitely" I told him and he chuckled. Stella and Lucas came down a little bit after and we all ate and it was almost noon by the time we were back up in Jack's room.

"Bee when is Levi picking you up?" Stella asked me. "At 8?" I told her and then nodded. "8" I spoke again and she nodded. "Ok. You gotta shower and I'll do your hair and makeup then the dress and then-" "hair? Makeup?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yea. Please let me do it" she reached over and shook my leg. "Ok but nothing outrageous" I told her and she crossed her heart.

Another hour went by and then another and Stella said we should go. So we smoked a bit and then Lucas drove us over to my house.