127

I felt like I was gonna throw up and burst in to tears as I ran from the front. I stopped as I started to breath hard and I walked down the sidewalk.

How could I be so stupid. Why would I ever belive I could find somthing that wasn't there. He didn't wanna be with me. Peggy was so pretty. Better looking and very successful. I'm glad he'll have someone good.

I felt tears running down my cheeks as I walked and I couldn't see the lights of the restaurant anymore. I let out a shakey sigh and pulled out my phone.

I dialed Camerons number and my thumb hovered about the call button. I quickly changed the number to Stella's and I heard a car and saw headlights.

"Bee what happened? My mom said you called her a bitch and stormed out" Levi spoke as he stopped beside me in his car. He got out and walked over to me.

"Yea I did. Sorry. I mean. I'm not sorry" I shook my head and looked at the ground. I tried to turn away and he put his hands on my shoulders.

"Hey look at me" he chuckled and I stepped away from him. "I think. I'm gonna go home. I wouldn't wanna ruin your dinner" I told him and started to walk down the sidewalk.

"Wait no. I want you to be there. It's our dinner" he caught my hand and spun me around and I looked up at him. His face dropped slightly and he now looked worried.

"What did she say?" He asked me and I bit my tounge and shrugged. "Who?" I asked him and he sighed. "My mum. What did she say to you?" He asked me and he sighed and shook his head.

"What ever those two came up with it's not true Bee" he told me and I felt more tears brim in my eyes and I looked down.

"You know I love you Beaxtix Miller. This is-" he stopped and grabbed my hands. "This is real. Its surreal for me. I have never, ever, felt this way about anyone" he told me and I looked up at him with a tear falling down my cheek.

"Its real for me, and I'm pretty sure you feel the same way but you don't know how to express it" he spoke calmly and wiped the tears off my cheeks. It was still for a moment and he reached in to his pocket and chuckled.

"I was gonna do this when we were back at my house but uh. I guess now is good" he shrugged.

"Turn around silly" he spoke and I did and he grabbed somthing and placed it around my neck. I held my hair up and he clipped it in the back. I grabbed it and looked down at the necklace.

It was gold with little honey combs and a bee on them. "Cause you'll always be my Honey Bee" he spoke and I turned around. It was beautiful. He bent down and kissed me.

"I'm sorry for leaving" I told him quietly. "I'm sorry for my mum" he breathed out and laughed.

"Let's get outta here" he spoke and he grabbed my hand. "Are you ok? I'm serious I'll kiss the answers out of you if I have to" he spoke and kissed my cheek.

"I'm good if your good" I told him and he pulled me close to him. "I'm only good if your good" he countered and I nodded and smiled a little.

"Come on" he spoke and he opened the door for me and I got in. It was now 8:54pm and we were driving to his apartment.

"I promise no more dinners with my parents" he told me. "No I like your dad" I told him and he laughed and nodded. We talked about dinner and how it was a mistake and we should just stay in for events.

We got to his apartment and we walked through the door. "Can I borrow some clothes? And will you unhook my dress?" I asked him and turned around. "You do look amazingly beautiful in it" he ran his hands down my arms and I blushed.

He unzipped me and gave me some clothes. I washed my face and I got changed in to the other clothes. I walked out and he was sitting on the couch.

"Hey. Come here baby" he spoke and I walked over and sat beside him. He pulled me in close and kissed the top of my head. I laid my head on him and all those words that were spoken just kinda disappeared.

"I love you Levi" I told him and his hand went on my leg. "I love you too Beatrix" he kissed me. We pulled back and we pushed out faces together again and we started to make out his hands traveled up my shirt and down my pants.

We were breathing heavy and he was on top of me on his couch. "Levi" I panted and he kissed my neck over and over.

"You wanna keep goin?" He asked me quickly and I nodded breathlessly. "Words Bee" he chuckled and kissed my lips. "Yes. Keep going" I told him and he smiled as his hands ran up and down my body.

He took my shirt off and he got my bra unhooked. He took his shirt off quickly and there was no separation between out lips. My eyes were closed and I felt him start to pull down the shorts I was wearing.

"You ok? Tell me if you wanna stop" he spoke and our eyes met and I nodded. He pulled my shorts down and his hands gripped my thighs. I reached up and pulled his shorts down as well and he smiled.

He threw them on the ground and his fingers were at my pantie line. He slowly slid them down and kissed my stomach and then my thighs.

"Let's go to the bed room" he whispered and he picked me up and kissed my lips. He set me down on the bed and looked at me with a smile.

"Ok" he spoke softly and my heart was racing. It was the good type though. He crawled on top of me and my breath hitched and I shut my eyes. We both breathed like dogs and my eyes were still closed as I laid there.

"You ready?" He asked and I nodded and grabbed on to the sheets. I heard a wrapper open and then I felt the head at my entrance and I gasped. It stopped and he slowly ran his finger tips on my stomach.

It tickled a little bit and he started to thrust a little bit in and out of me. I gasped and wiggled and squirmed as more and more of him went in to me.

"Remember to breath" he spoke and I opened my eyes and took a deep breath as he rocked in and out of me.

"You close?" He asked me and I just looked at him with all my muscles tensed up. "Here. Relax" he told me and his right hand went down and his thumb always on my clit.

I squeaked as he went faster with both. I felt my stomach jump and I curled my toes. My eyes slammed shut and he pulled out of me. I breathed quick and heavy as my eyes stayed shut and I still held on to the bed sheets.

"You ok?" He asked. "Yea. Yea I'm good" I told him and I heard his chuckle as he got off the bed. "Will you hand me my clothes" I asked and closed my legs and opened my eyes. I tried to cover my self as he held my clothes.

"I like you naked though" he insisted and I snickered and held my hand out.

"Come on Levi." I spoke and he threw me the clothes and I got dressed fast. I was laying in the bed and Levi got into bed and wrapped his arms around my waist.