85

"Bee" Cameron knocked on my door and I stopped as he poked his head in.

"You've got school tomorrow, so uh. You wanna get high right now so you can go to bed early?" He asked me and I smiled and stood up.

"Yes" I told him and he smiled. We walked to crackhead house and Cam opened the door.

"Hello?" Cameron called and shut the door. "In the kitchen!" Mason yelled and Cameron glanced at me with worry.

"Cam is that you?" Mason asked and he turned around tossing a hit pocket in between his hands.

"Shit fuck" he breathed out and I walked over and grabbed a plate and he dropped it on there.

"Thanks. Thought I was gonna burn my fuckin hand off" Mason frowned and I smiled.

"Where are the others?" Cameron asked. "Uh. Rooms?" Mason shrugged and Cameron walked up the stairs. "So Bee. It is the middle of the day and you aren't at school. Why?" He asked and scrunched his eyes brows with a smirk on his lips.

"Cause my dad insisted that we get high" I shrugged and he frowned. "You are still wearing lover boys sweatshirt" he poked my shoulder and I looked down and I was.

"I know. I am a rebel" I told him. "I hear you rebel. Calm down" he laughed and we went to the couch.

Soon enough everyone was there and most of us were stoned. We ate dinner there and Cameron decided it was time to go since I had school. Ugh.

We were stood up and walking to the door. "Bye you cunts. Thanks for hanging out" Mason spoke and smiled.

"Be sure to give that boy his sweatshirt back" Toby pointed at me. "Be sure you don't give away somthing you can't take back" Jay pointed at me and I nodded.

"And go to school tomorrow" Eric told me. "I love having 8 dads" I spoke and shook my head. They all laughed and Cameron and I walked back to the house.

He was more sober than I was and we walked in silence. We got back to the house and he walked to his room and I walked to mine.

"Good night Bee" he called and I stopped for a second. "Good night" I called back and I smiled before I went into my room and laid down on my bed. I set my alarm and closed my eyes.

-

I woke up to the sound of my freaking alarm. I lifted my hand and smacked it off before I sat up. I groaned as I got into the shower and washed everything.

I got out and got dressed. I grabbed my stuff and walked out. I saw Cameron drinking coffee and scrolling on his phone with his glasses at the tip of his nose.

"Good morning grandfather" I spoke and he looked up and pushed his glasses up. "

I am young enough to be your brother. Shut up" he laughed and I smiled.

"I've got coffee and ceral" he told me and I nodded and walked over with a bowl and spoon. I sat down in front of him and started to eat a bit.

"Sleep good?" He asked me and I nodded. "Ever since I got here" I told him and he smiled.

"That's good. How are your grades? How is-" he was stopped by the door bell.

"Are you expecting some one?" I asked him and he looked at his watch. "Not this early. You?" He asked and I shook my head. I got up and walked to the door.

"Wait wait. I got it" he spoke and stepped in front of me. He walked to the door and opened it. There stood my stupid lover boy.

"Levi" Cameron said shocked. "Yes sir. I was wondering if I could take Bee to school?" Levi asked and he glanced at me and looked back at Cameron.

"To school huh?" Cameron put his hand on his hip. "Yes sir. To school and then straight back home afterwards" he nodded and Cameron turned around and looked at me.

"I don't see why not" Cameron said as he looked at me and I smiled. "But its Cameron. Not sir" Cam spoke and Levi smiled and nodded.

"Thank you" I smiled at Cam as I walked past him out the door. "Right back here after school. Don't be late" Cameron pointed at me and I nodded.

"I will." I told him as I smiled and he stood on the porch as Levi opened my door and helped me in then walked around to his side and got in.

"Is he still watching?" Levi asked and started his car. I leaned forward and Cameron was still standing there on the porch watching us I waved at him and smiled.

"Yes. He is still watching" I told him and sat back. Levi put it in drive and we went off down the road. I sat back when the house was out of view and I breathed out.

"Wanna skip school and go to my place?" He asked me and I smiled and hit him. He chuckled and one of his hands grabbed mine and held it on the way to school.

We pulled up and I sighed. "I'll be right here after to pick you up" he told me and I looked at him but he didn't let go of my hand.

"You gotta let go of my hand" I told him and he squeezed it a little bit and I turned around to look at him. He leaned over and he kissed me.

"Have a great day" he spoke and he let go and I got out of the car. I walked up to the school and then in. I hate school.

I went to all my classes and lunch rolled around. I sat down by my self and I was reading a book minding my own business.

"Hey" I heard a voice and I jumped a bit and looked up. A girl. Blonde hair. Smile. She was ringing her hands as well.

"Hi" I smiled back at her. "I'm Stella" she told me nervously. "Beatrix, or Bee. That's what most people call me" I told her and she looked over her shoulder.

I saw 2 other kids sitting at a table looking at us a couple tables away. "We always see you sitting over here alone and we were wondering if you wanted to sit with us" she asked me still looking nervous.

"Umm. I don't wanna bother you guys" I shook my head. "No you wont. You are alone, and highschool is a place where you need connection" she laughed a little but which made me smiled.

"We don't bite. I promise" she told me and I nodded a little. "Ok. Thank you" I told her and we both got up and we walked over to a table with 2 guys.