140

"Oh Bee" Cameron spoke and I turned around and looked at him. He held his hand out and I scrunched my eyes brows. "What?" I asked him.

"Can I see your phone. I can't find mine I need to call it" he spoke and I nodded and gave it to him. He smiled and put it in his pocket.

"Haha. Give it back" I told him and held my hand out. "Nope." He told me and I put my hand down. "Why not. I have to hang out with Stella tonight" I told him and he shook his head.

"I'll tell her you can't. I can't have you calling anyone and telling them I told you" he spoke and my jaw dropped. "Are you serious. I'm not gonna tell anyone" I told him and he turned and walked to his room.

"Cameron" I laughed a little and he walked in his room and shut the door. My smile dropped and I sighed as I walked to my room. Levi wants to marry me. I smiled and I walked into my room.

I wonder what Stella would say? "Oh yea I knew he was going to. You two are so in love" I laughed and I got out of my cap and gown and other clothes and I got in to the shower. A washed my self and I got out and got in to a hoodie and sweatpants.

I slipped on some shoes and I patted my pockets. Oh I dont have it. I sighed and I walked out of my room and Cameron was sitting om the couch eating chips.

"You ready?" He asked me and I lifted my arms up. "Yep" I sighed and let them fall. He got up and we were out the door. He locked it and we started to walk back to the other house.

"Please can I have my phone" I asked him and he shook his head. "No. I spoiled the secret. I messed up bad" he told me and I shook my head.

"I'm not gonna tell anyone. And certainly not Levi. Plus when he does ask me I'll act so suprised" I told him. "No. I cant risk it" he chucked and I sighed.

"What if I tell somone at the house? Guess I should just go back home" I stopped. "They already know" he told me and I groaned and caught up to him.

"What kinda black mail is this? I thought I was your flesh and blood Cam. I thought you loved me?" I asked him and he looked down at me. "I'm not falling for it Bee. Cut it out" he told me and I frowned and slumped over a bit.

We got back to the crack heads and walked in. "Here at last. What took you guys so long?" I heard Ryan ask and we saw them all in the living room. "Nothing" I glared at Cameron and smiled at Ryan after.

"Well we ordered. Ryan ordered food" Toby told us. "Great" I spoke and walked over and sat in a chair. Cameron sat on the other side and got his phone out.

The other guys looked at us and someone played the tv. I sat there and we smoked a little bit while watching tv. I wanted my phone. Oh kids and there phone. I needed to text Stella. And I wanted to see Levi. I sighed and I stood up.

"Where are you going?" Cameron asked me. "I gotta piss" I told him and I heard Ryan sigh as I walked off. "Piss is not very lady like" Matt spoke.

"Yea well you would know lady like cause you basically are one" I told him and walked out of the room. Cause you basically are one. Jesus I'm stupid. I walked in to the bathroom and I looked in to the mirror.

I sighed and went pee and walked back out. I was walking back and I heard the door bell ring. I went over and opened the door and it was a food delivery man.

"Hey. How much?" I asked him and pulled my wallet out. "Oh Bee I've got it" Ryan spoke and walked over. "Its fine" I told him and he patted his pockets for his wallet.

"Just hold on a second." Ryan told him and walked off. I handed the guy 80 bucks and he smiled. "Keep it" I smiled and he smiled and nodded and walked off.

"Thank you" he told me and walked back to his car. I closed the door and held the pizza's. "Bee are you serious?" Ryan huffed as he held his wallet.

"I told you it was fine" I spoke and walked around and set the pizza on the counter. All the boys got up and we all got pizza and sat back down.

"Bee" Mason burped and stood up. I looked at him and he blinked a couple times. "Come outside with me and have a ciggy" he spoke and I stood up.

"She doesn't smoke" Cameron spoke and I smiled at Mason. "I would love to" I told him. We walked out the back door and we sat down under the night sky. He took out his pack and offered me one.

I took it and lit it as he lit his own. It was quiet for a moment. "So what are you and Cam fighting about" he asked me and I sighed. "Nothing" I told him.

"Yea right. I'm an idiot and I can see it" he told me. "Yea right" I spoke. "You're right Jay told me. But everyone is thinking it." He shrugged and I looked over at him.

"Its nothing. We're not fighting" I told him. "You guys were thick as thieves when you left here and when you got back your shooting glares and mentally trying to kill him. I can see that in your eyes." He told me.

"And Cameron is quieter than usual. He has been in his home the whole time hes been here." He spoke. "So what is it? Did Cameron do somthing? Did you take it the wrong way?" He asked and looked at me.

I took a drag of my cigarette and breathed out. "He took my phone" I told him and he nodded. "Why?" He asked and I sighed and smiled.

"He told me that Levi asked to marry me" I told him and he smiled. "And?" He asked and looked at me. "He took my home so I didn't call Stella or Levi. I guess. But I wouldn't have" I told him and he shrugged snd flicked his cigarette on the ground and stepped on it.

"He wants it to be special for you. He feels bad that he took that away from you, and hes trying to make it right" he told me and took my half gone cigarette.

"Well this doesn't seem right. It seems like hes being an ass who doesn't trust me" I told him and toot it back from him. He turned and looked at me.

"Well get the fuck over it. Drink have a good time. Don't blame him." He told me and stood up. "Fine" I huffed and sat back in my chair. He walked inside and I looked up at the stars.

I needed to talk to someone about this or else I would explode. But I also didn't wanna prove Cameron right. I sighed and I thought about it for a few minutes. I stood up and I walked inside. I filled up shot glasses.

"Come take a shot with me" I spoke and all the guy looked up and they all scrambled to get up. They walked over and I held my alot glass up. "Let's get fucked up tonight" I told them and they all laughed and we took our shot.

I made my face cringe as theres did, and I coughed a little and we all set them down. "Another" Mason spoke and I turned around and grabbed the bottle as I filled my up with water. I turned around and put two drops of vodka in mine as I smiled.

They all cheered and I poured them the vodka. We all took the shot and put our glasses down. The door bell rang and Ryan walked over to it and I glanced at Cameron and he looked at me.

"Sorry" I mouthed and he shrugged. "Me too" he mouthed back and we both smiled. We all went and we sat on the couch.