18

"Bee" I heard my name and Cameron was behind me and he waved me over from the stairs.

"I'll be back" I told them and they nodded without saying anything. I walked over to the stairs and he started to walk up.

"What are we doing?" I asked him and he smiled back at me. We walked in to his room and he shut the door.

"I found an apartment" Cameron jumped and I smiled. "That's amazing" I told him.

"Wanna go see it?" He asked. "If you like it then Ryan says hes gonna put an offer on it. He said it's a good one" Cam held my shoulders.

"Your not just doing this for me right? You dont need to rent a house or apartment cause-" "Egoooo" he shook me and I smiled as he let go.

"I don't wanna live with these cunts anymore anyway. The apartment is the other way of the house" he pointed to the floor and I nodded.

"But if the adoption is gonna go through I have to be a good parent. My own house and bill's and paying job and stuff" he nodded. "And some one who doesn't beat me" I spoke and he nodded a little bit.

"Were like this close" he held his fingers almost together and I smiled and jumped. "Ok let's go!" I said excited and he nodded. We walked out and to the front door and then out of it.

We went and saw the little apartment and it was so cute. It was big enough for 3 but it would be for Cam and I. Cameron said he would start renting and this is where we could stay.

A couple days later I was at Ryan's house. The boys were doing work and Cameron and I hadn't fully moved in yet. I was watching tv alone while they did other stuff.

"Sorry to interrupt your program but this is an important message. A girl Beatrix Miller was abducted from her home" the news guys spoke and I screamed.

"Ryan!" I yelled and he ran in and looked at me. "What what? Are you ok. What happened? Are you bleeding?" He asked and I pointed at the tv and brought my legs to my chest.

"She was taken in the middle of the night. Her parents and siblings are so worried about her" the news guys spoke and then it cut to a scene of my mom and sister crying and my dad hugging them.

"I just don't know why she would do this to us. We love her very much" my dad spoke on the tv and my jaw dropped.

"Ryan" I said scared and I was shaking a little bit. "Its gonna be fine" he spoke and I nodded and stood up.

"I'm serious. Go back to the boys house and I'll meet you there" he told me and I nodded a little bit scared.

"Run home and don't stop til you get there" he told me and I nodded and ran to the door and then out. I got to the sidewalk and a ran as fast as I could.

My arms moved back and forth and I breathed heavy. I sighed and I was starting to get very worried. I was almost there and my vision started to get blurry.

I tried to wipe my eyes and I shook my head and kept going. I was close I saw the tree on the corner and I knew I was almost there. I blinked and wiped my eyes and I ran into something hard.

I grunted as I fell to the ground on my back. "Geez kid where are you off to in such a rush?" I heard a man's voice and I held my head and my eyes were shut.

"I'm sorry I was uh. I was trying to get home" I spoke but I still hadn't seen who I ran into.

"Well here give me your arm" He spoke and I lifted my arm up and he pulled me up.

"Thank you and I am really really sorry" I spoke and I blinked and I looked up. My breath caught in my throat as I saw a man in a police uniform.

"You're not from around here are you?" He asked with his thick accent and I shook my head a little bit and tried to take a step back, but he still had a hold of my arm.

"What did you say your name was?" He asked and scrunched his eyebrows. "Uh its uh. Bella" I spoke and again tried to pull away.

"No. I don't think it is. You're Beatrix" He spoke and my heart dropped. "No I'm not" I shook my head and tried to pull away.

"We got a 10 80 I'm gonna need a car down here" The cop spoke into his walkie talkie. "Sir please. I'm not her. I'm not" I shook my head and he looked at me.

"My name is Dan, and your parents have been worried sick about you" He told me and I shook my head.

"Please don't send me back there. Please, Please they hate me. They-they hate me" I shook my head and tried to pull away as I started to cry more and more.

"They are worried about you and they want to see you back safe. How did you even get here?" He asked me and I started to hear sirens.

"Dan. Dan I can't go back there. Th-th-they hit me" I whispered and I was shaking and he looked at me.

"I'm sure they don't. You have to go back, because you can't live alone until you're 18" He told me and police car pulled up.

"I won't go back there" I shook my head. "You have to" He spoke sadly and I shook my head. I tried to pull away as I cried even harder.

"There going to kill me. They'll kill me" I screamed and the cop turned me around and put me in cuffs. Another cop got out of the car and walked over.

"Her parents have been contacted, and they are on a plane now to come here." The other cop told Dan. "I can't go back there. I rather die" I cried and they put me in the car and we started to drive.

I cried quietly in the back of the cop car and we stopped after a second. My door was opened and I was dragged out.

"Everything is gonna be fine. You'll be with your family by this time tomorrow." He spoke and I shook my head. He cuffs were taken off as they had me placed in to a cell.

"Please let me go. I don't wanna go back, and they will hurt me. My family hurts me!" I screamed through the bars as the cop walked out the door.

I walked over and I sat on the bed as tears fell down my cheeks. I sat there for a while and I heard the door open.

I looked up and I saw Dan the cop walking over and he held a chair. He brought it over and he set it in front of my cell and looked at me as he sat down.