33

"Matt and Toby here too?" I asked and they looked around. "I think Matt is in his room and Toby should be back from the office in like and hour." Jay told me and I nodded.

"Well what are we gonna do?" I asked and I looked at them. "I've got food" Jay told me. "And videogames" Mason spoke and he grabbed my arm and pulled me.

"I have never played" I groaned. "I'll let you win" He agreed as we sat down on the couch. "Here" He spoke and handed me a controller.

"What is this?" I asked and he looked at me. "I know you've played video games. I know I've showed you" he told me and I smiled.

"Ok well I'm still no good" I sighed and he shrugged. I sat there and I sighed as Mason set up the game.

"Are we on a team?" I asked and he shook his head. "But how the heck am I supposed to win?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Yea yea were on a team" He told me and I breathed out. We played duos and I ended up dying right as I landed.

"You took forever to land and then you did nothing on the ground, but rin around." Mason shook his head and smiled. "When your on the ground you're suppose to run around" I laughed and Jay walked over to us and he looked down at me as Mason played the game.

"Here" I spoke and handed it to him. "Mason being mean?" I asked him and he smiled as I shook my head. "Bee" I heard my name and I looked around.

"Kitchen" I heard Eric's voice and I walked in to the there and I saw Matt and Eric standing there.

"Wanna try some" Matt asked and he and Eric held up some weed.

"I don't know" I sighed. "Last time I was freaking out a little bit." I said unsure. They both looked at each other.

"Yea well we're here so it should be better. You won't freak out and you will only have a little bit" Eric held his hand up and almost touched his fingers together.

"Ok" I nodded and they both smiled. "Outside outside" Eric said all happy. We walked outside and in to the  garden and around the pool.

"Ok this is a bowl I'm gonna put some stuff in there and then your gonna take the lighter turn in upside down and then sick in there this" Eric told me and pointed at the hole at the opposite end of the bowl.

"Ok" I nodded and we all grabbed chaires and sat down. "I'll show you" Eris spoke and he held the bowl. He flicked the lighter and breathed in.

He held it in for a little bit and then breathed out a cloud of smoke. "You wanna try or to Matt?" Eric asked me and I pointed to Matt. "Ok" Eric spoke and he handed it to him.

After Matt went he handed it to me. "Hold it like this" Eric spoke and he helped me out. "I feel like a kid"  sighed and they smiled. "You are a kid" Eric shrugged and he brought the fire to it.

"Breath in and hold it in as much as you can" Eric spoke and he nodded as I took in the dirty air. It burned my throat and I backed up and started to cough.

They laughed as tears were brought to my eyes as I kept coughing. "More?" Eric chuckled lightly and I shook my head and he smiled and Matt laughed. A little bit later they kept going and I was starting to feel a little bit fuzzy as I smoked more.

I was hot and I wandered over and over to the couch. I could feel myself blinking and I was aware of my own breathing. I slouched on the couch and just thought In. . Out. . In . . Out. . In

"Hey Bee" I heard a voice and saw Toby coming over to me and I smiled and rubbed my eyes. "Yea?" I asked and I felt my head turn and Toby looked at me.

"You good?" She asked and I nodded. "Yea Swagger and Matt they uh-" "Yes I know" Toby smiled and I smiled back.

"Are you comfy?" She asked me and I chuckled and nodded. "Well I am yea but I don't know where everyone went" I looked around and felt my hair tickle my neck.

Then I blinked slowly and looked back at him. "Ok come on" he spoke and I chuckled and stood up.

"Where are we going?" I asked her and Toby looked at me. "Were going home to see Cameron" Toby laughed and I shook my head.

"No he won't like this" I wined and pulled back from him. "Bee you have school in the morning" Toby let go and then crossed his arms.

"Ah man" I threw my head back and walked over to him. "Eric Matt!" Toby yelled and I heard footsteps. They both ran into the room and looked at us.

We looked at them and they were both totally stoned. I smiled and Toby sighed and shook her head.

"Not on a school night" Toby shook her head and they both nodded and looked down as they chuckled.

"Sorry" Matt laughed out and I started to laugh. "Jesus Christ" Toby smiled and she walked to the door. "Thank you" I whispered and Matt and eric nodded and nodded.

"Hell yea. Same place same time tomorrow" Matt told me and I laughed and backed up towards the door.

"Bye Bee. See you tomorrow" Eric smiled and I nodded and walked outside side and to Toby's car.

"Do we have to go?" I asked her as she held the door open. "Yes" Toby nodded and I sighed and got in the car. Toby drove me home and we walked up to the front door.

"I've got a key" I gasped and Toby looked ocer at me. "Well open it then" she smiled and I dug the key from my pocket and put it in the door knob. I got it open and we walked inside.

"Cameron!" Toby yelled as we walked in and I shut the door. "I think he might be at Ryans" I told Toby.

"Nope. Right here" Cameron walked around the corner and looked at us. "Your child is high. She is doing drugs" Toby looked at Cameron and gestured to me.

Cameron looked at me and then scrunched his eye brows. "Its Tuesday" he spoke and Toby nodded. "And 4:56." Cam spoke and Toby nodded again and put her hand down.

"This is my 4th time being high today I-" Cameron stopped as Toby smacked his arm. Cameron laughed and shook his head then walked over to me.

"I'm not I'm not. I was working all day dear" Cameron spoke and he walked over to me.

"I'm so sorry our daughter was doing such a horrible thing" Cameron spoke and he hugged me. "Thank you" Toby spoke.

"I am really baked. I just put a pizza in the oven. Follow my lead and Toby will leave" Cameron whispered in my ear and I nodded and hugged him back and laughed quietly.