133

He was on his phone but he would glance at me every few second. "Close your eyes" I told him and he smirked and sat forward.

"I can help" he put out his bottom lip and I kissed him. "Yea well I'm a big girl. I can do it in my own" I told him and he grabbed my shirt and stood up off the bed.

"I need that" I told him and he chuckled as I stepped closer to him. "Let me" he spoke and he held it close to him as I tried to grab it.

"Why?" I asked and my face was red. "I wanna be close to you" he hummed and took a step forward. He lifted the shirt up and when it was over my head I dropped my towel. He pulled my hair so it was out side of my shirt.

He cupped my face with one hand and tilted my head up to look at him. He leaned down and kissed me. We both smiled and he kissed me again and again. Soon we were on the bed and he had taken his pants off.

"You ok?" He asked breathlessly and I panted and nodded. "Yes. Go again" I begged him and he grabbed my hips and my eyes were shut.

"Beatrix!" I heard a yell and my eyes shot open. Levi got off me and he fell to the floor. Cameron stood there looking mortified as Levi threw a blanket over me and grabbed one for him self.

"Cam" I whispered and his jaw was slack and his hand was up. He pointed at Levi and he pointed to the door. "Leave" Cameron spoke firmly.

"Sir. We didnt mean-" "Now!" Cameron yelled and Levi got up and grabbed his clothes. My mouth was still open as he ran out the door. I heard the front door close and Cameron looked back at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked and his eyes got big. "Me?" I asked him and he covered his eyes. "Get some clothes on and come to the kitchen" he told me and he turned and walked out as he shut the door. My cell phone made a ding and I grabbed it.

Levi: That was Amazing

Levi: But also bad. I'm sorry Bee. :( It was my fault

Me: It wasnt your fault we both did it. I have to put clothes on and go to the kitchen.

Levi: Are you sure you can walk? ;)

Me: ;D I'll text you after our talk. Pray for me please.

Levi: I will. Have a good night.

I clicked my phone off and I got dressed and Cameron was in the kitchen stiring somthing in a pan.

"Hey Cam" I smiled and he glanced at me and continued to stir. I sat down and he was making eggs. A bunch of them.

"Why so many eggs?" I asked him and he turned around and looked at me. "You were having sex" he pointed the spatula at me and some egg flew off.

"Cameron-" "No I saw it. I saw you and that. Boy. He was. He-" Cameron trailed off and shook his head. "Its not like that. I wanted it too" I told him and he yelled and put his hands over his ears.

"Never say that again!" He shook his head and turned back to the stove. "I've walked in to the house like 4 differnt times and you've been with 4 different woman" I accused him and he threw his hands up.

"I'm a guy." He told me. "And I am a girl. At least we were in my room and not in the kitchen or on the fucking couch!" I rasied my voice.

"You are not going out with him tomorrow night" Cameron told me and my jaw dropped. "Are you serious? That is so stupid." I told him.

"I dont care. I never wanna see that boy anywhere near you again" he told me and I stood up. "How the hell is that fair?" I asked him and smacked my hand on the counter as I stood up.

"I say what's fair and what's not. I'm the adult" he yelled and I stopped and backed up a step. He stood up tall and I gritted my teeth and I turned and walked to my room.

My throat gor dry and tears came to my eyes. I walked in my room and I slammed the door. I looked up at the celing and my throat got tight. I looked around and I grabbed a bag and started to put clothes into it.

I grabbed what ever I would need for a couple days and I slung it over my shoulder. I turned my light off and I walked down the hall.

"Bee. I'm sorry. Where are you going?" Cameron asked quickly as I opened the door.

"To Eric's. Dont follow me" I spoke quickly and I shut the door and I started to walk. It was still light outside and I had my head up high and I walked to the crack house. I knocked on the door and Mason swung it open. He looked confused and then he smiled.

"I'm making pizza rolls. Like all 50 of them. Want some?" He asked and he glanced at my bag. "Sure" I told him and he opened the door and I walked in.

"Can I sleep here?" I asked him and he looked at me as he walked to the kitchen. "Did Cam bring over another lady friend?" Mason chuckled and I looked at the ground.

"Yea there is an extra bed room down the hall" he told me and I walked down the hall behind the kitchen and set my bag down. I felt like I was gonna cry but I didn't let my self. I walked back out and Mason was on his phone.

"Wanna watch Criminal Minds?" Mason smiled and held up a plate of food. I smiled and nodded and we went to the couch.

"Season 7. Episode 2 is what I'm on" he told me and I nodded. I had watch the series 3 times now and it just got better each time. He played it and we were waiting.

"Wanna get high?" He nudged me and smiled. We got Matt, Eric and Jay down stairs and we all smoked and watched CM. It was getting late and I was getting very tired. I stood up and I clicked the tv off cause all of them were sleeping. I stumbled my way to the empty room and I fell on to the bed and fell asleep.