7

"I'm sorry. Im so, so sorry. I should have known! Please Tom, just get back down here. You can't just leave me like this!", I yell at his hanging corpse.

I bend over, throwing up bile, but it soon turns into blood, and I can't stop throwing it up. It just keeps coming, and coming, and the bloods filling up the room, and then I'm drowning in my own blood, but it's not blood anymore, I'm drowning in an ocean. I'm reaching up, but the harder I kick to the surface, the further I move away. I'm clawing at my throat. I need air, but I keep falling, and soon, there's nothing.

I'm in a dark room, and I know that my eyes are open, but it's so dark, I can't see anything. It's so black, the color is masked by the darkness. I try to reach out, but my hand hits cement. I'm trapped in a room, but it's so small, I would mistake it for a box if it weren't for the solid walls.

The air is getting thicker and thicker, and it gets harder to breathe, so I pound on the walls trying to get out. My arms are bleeding, and breaking when I finally make it through, but the black figures are surrounding me again, and they're walking closer. I scream, trying to run away, but it's like my feet are glued to the ground. I'm screaming, and I don't stop screaming until I'm swallowing blood...

"Frank! Frank! Wake up!"

I sit up frantically, trashing around in the bed sheets.

"I-I can't f-fucking breathe.", I gasp out.

He pulls the blankets off of me, but it's not working.

"I'm on fire. My skins burning."

I can feel my blood boiling insides my veins. He pulls me into his arms and he runs over to the bathroom, trying hard to open the door while I'm in his arms. When we get in, he pulls the curtains back from the shower, and steps inside, turning the dial on all the way to the c, and soon, freezing water falls on us.

"Gerard, I can't breathe, please."

"I know, I know, I'm sorry. It'll be over soon.", he says, stroking my wet hair.

I can feel his body trembling against mine, but my bodies only just starting to cool down. The waters making my face numb, and I didn't even realize I was crying. My tears are mixing with the water, making my mouth salty.

I finally breathe, and my body starts to tremble. Gerard reaches over me to turn the shower off. He kisses my head.

"Are you ok?"

I shake my head.

He chuckles, "Yeah, that was a stupid question."

I start to cry, and my bodies shaking from, not the cold water, but my sobs. I try to wipe the tears away, but they're falling too hard.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"I...I saw him. I saw him!"

"Who?"

"T-Tom! He was just motionless, just hanging there."

"It's not reall. None of it was. You were just having a nightmare."

"But the figures, they were there last time, when I wasn't dreaming, and they were here again! They were going to kill me!"

"Shh, Frankie, no ones going to hurt you while I'm here, ok?"

"I'm so scared Gerard."

"I know. I'm here though. Just remember that I'm here."

I cling onto him tighter.

"I'm sorr-"

"Sh. We're going to get dried off, and then you can sleep with me in my bed ok?"

"I don't think I can sleep."

"Then we won't. We can talk, or we can just lay there, whatever you want. Is that ok?"

I nod. He kisses me on the cheek, and pulls me up. His hands are pale, and so are mine, and I'm sure my lips turned a slight shade of blue. He grabs a towel and wipes my face off, and then he's staring at my chest.

"Do you, do you want me to go...?"

"I don't care, just done leave me alone."

He smiles and nods.

"I'm just going to grab clothes and then I'll be right back, ok?"

I grab his wrist.

"I promise I'm not going anywhere, it's not like I want to anyway."

I let go, and he quickly walks out. I slowly take my soaking wet shirt off, and I struggle a little to take my pants off, but I manage it. Right then, Gerard walks in.

"Oh...um, here.", he says, handing me clothes.

He turns around as I switch my boxers, and I chuckle a little. "You can turn around now."

He wipes off my chest, and his hands linger around a little longer then they should, but I don't care. He dresses me like a little kid, but again, I don't mind because I'm so fucking dead inside right now.

When he's done dressing himself, he pulls me back out into our room. He lays down in bed, and scoots over. These are single beds, which mean we have to be practically on top of each other to fit on it, again, I don't mind. Ill take any excuse to be closer to him. He turns around so that we're facing each other, his arms around my waist, our faces inches apart. We're so close, I can feel the air coming out of his nose. He kisses me on the nose, and we cuddle closer together, if that was even possible. He yawns.

"Did I wake you up?", I ask, stroking his cheek.

"It's fine."

So basically yes. I sigh. He already has insomnia and I woke him up the first time he's gotten sleep in two days.

"Hey Frankie, it's fine. I'm just glad you're okay. I'll fall asleep with you next to me."
I set my face in the crook of his neck, and breathe in. He smells like the stupid gel deodorant they give us, but hey, they do smell good.

"Go to sleep, ok?"

I nod.

"Love you Frankie, good night."