19

Gerard's POV

"I'm glad you'e back. It was lonely here by myself, I was so scared.", Frank says, curling up to me in our bed, back in our room.

"Did you have any nightmares?", I ask, stroking his hair.

He stays silent.

"Frank.", I say, even though his silence answered my question.

I stop stroking his here, but he let's out a small whimper, "I like it when you do that."

I slip my hand back into his hair, and continue the stroking motion.

"I haven't slept since you fainted.", he whispers.

"What?! You haven't slept in two days?"

"I couldn't sleep because of the nightmares...and because I wanted to know what you go through every day?"

I sigh, "Frank you can't do that."

"But you have to do it all the time."

"Yes, but not sleeping for a long period of time can make you...see things that aren't really there, and..."

"And I'm already seeing things, and crazy. Yeah, I get it.", he says, turning around so that his back is pressed up against me.

I let out another strangled sigh, and set my hand on his shoulders to turn him around. He looks at me, like I'm the only person who can help him, and I look away, knowing I won't be able to.

"I didn't say you were crazy. I just don't want you to go through that. It's torture."

"Can we just sleep?", he asks, turning back around.

"Ok.", I say nodding.

I loosely wrap my arms around his waists, and he doesn't pull away. I tighten my hold a little more, and surprisingly, he snuggles closer. Frank gets hurt really easily, and he hates showing that, so I'm glad he's letting me hold him and comfort him for it.

I kiss his neck, "I really, really love you Frank."

"I know.", he whispers, "I love you too."