💫fresh💫

Giselle was packing up her and her little sisters things. They had stayed in a hotel outside of town just so they could get out for a while. Sophia was excited to get back home but was going to miss having someone clean up after them. She even tried to convince Giselle to get them a maid.

"What are you talking about little girl?" Giselle asked.

"I'm just saying, wouldn't it be nice to have a maid? Have someone clean up after us?" Sophia tried to reason.

"I'm going to be cleaning up after us." Giselle reminded.

"Oh."

"Silly goose."

They drove for a while then Sophia complained about being hungry so they stopped for chicken nuggets. When they finally arrived they found Caroline Forbes, Elena Gilbert, Stefan Salvatore, and Damon Salvatore inside their house waiting for them.

"Hello people who don't live here." Giselle said.

"Hello." They replied.

"What are you doing he-" But she got cut off from Caroline attacking her.

Well not attacking. She jumped on Giselle to hug her. But she saw it as an attack.

"We wanted to be here when you got here so that you know that we're here for you. We know what it's like to lose people so if you ever need to talk about ANYTHING, we're here." Caroline explained.

"Thanks guys. But i'm starting fresh. I'm going to focus on taking care of Sophia and this house. Which I have no idea how i'm going to do." Giselle thought aloud.

"Don't worry. We'll be here to help you right guys?" The blonde said to her friends.

"Of course." Stefan and Elena said at the same time.

"Well I only really came here for the- ow! Okay yes I'll help to! Jeez." Damon said after Caroline hit him in the head with a pillow. "Why is this pillow so hard?"

"It has decoration on it." Elena pointed out as Sophia jumped up to hug her.

"Wow this is going to be so much fun." Giselle said sarcastically.

"Oh! Why don't you move in with me?" Caroline jumped up to say.

"I don't think your mom needs me and a little girl in your house. She has you to take care of."

"I'm sure she won't mind." Caroline replied ignoring her joke.

"Thanks Care but i'll manage. Sophia grew up in this house. I'm not going to make her leave." Giselle replied.

"Oh. Well we're still going to help you."

"I'm hungry." Sophia said.

"Didn't you just eat?" Giselle asked her.

"Yeah but that was hours ago."

"It was thirty minutes ago." Giselle replied. Everyone laughed and she went into the kitchen.

Caroline said she went shopping for them. Of course she did. She pulled out some ingredients to make spaghetti, Sophia's favorite food.

"I want to help!" Sophia said putting on an apron. Sophia wanted to be a professional cook when she grew up so she had her own personal apron for the kitchen.

"Mm you want to taste test?" Giselle asked her holding up a cold meatball.

"Oh yes!" She said gasping.

"No Phia I was kidding that's raw meat!" Giselle laughed.