💫rose💫

She was painting on her canvas in a house she was newly introduced to. A man named Klaus Mikaelson had come to the diner a lot. Over the weeks they became friends and he invited her into his house. He discovered that she loved painting and he hesitated on showing her his painting room.

"What kind of music do you have?" She asked.

"The best of the best." He replied.

But they couldn't decide what to listen to. They listened to one of his songs then one if her songs because they were stubborn like that. He left the room for a minute to get some water.

"Niklaus?" An elegant voice said.

She turned around dropping her brush on the floor. He was dressed in his regular suit and tie that looked freshly pressed. While she was wearing a tank top and a white butting up shirt unbuttoned with paint all over her.

"Oh I'm sorry I was just looking for my brother." Then he paused. "Samantha."

"Giselle actually." Then she smiled wide. "Elijah no middle name."

He laughed and turned to her painting. She was beyond happy she was able to see the man she hasn't stop thinking about since he walked into the diner and she spilled his milkshake.

"Roses? How lovely."

"Thank you. They've been my favorite for ever." She responded snapping out of her dream faze.

"You're an excellent artist. Better than my brother." He joked.

"Thank you." She blushed. She heard his footsteps coming back.

"Well there he is. Excuse me. I hope to see you here often or at the diner." He lifted her hand and lightly kissed it. "Until then Rose."

She blushed and smiled softly. There's a new nickname. That was going to stick around or a while.

"Ellie!" Sophia said when she saw her big sister coming to pick her up.

"Ellie?" What up with all these new nicknames?

"I missed you today." Sophia said.

"I missed you too goose." She said hugging her. She was glad that after everything they grew closer. She always loved her sister so much, but picked on her a lot before.

"Let's go home." She said still thinking about the elegant British man and cursing herself for it.